By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Xenoblade Chronicles X Music, Gameplay, Images <3

Clyde32 said:
spemanig said:

Love the music!

EDIT: Wait, are people seriously complaining about that rap song now? We first heard it like 8 months ago. It fits completely and perfectly with the tone of this game.

There was a new one in the battle video. 

No that song has been around for a while.  It was the battle music in the Treehouse footage.  We just could barely hear it.  We only heard the vocal part recently, in the first Japanese video.  The song has just been buried under chatter and the sounds of battle so no one took notice.  And since it *is* battle music, I think that so long as it works in the background to charge things up, it will be fine.  This from a guy who is not a rap fan at all :P

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Clyde32 said:
spemanig said:

Love the music!

EDIT: Wait, are people seriously complaining about that rap song now? We first heard it like 8 months ago. It fits completely and perfectly with the tone of this game.

There was a new one in the battle video. 

No that song has been around for a while.  It was the battle music in the Treehouse footage.  We just could barely hear it.  We only heard the vocal part recently, in the first Japanese video.  The song has just been buried under chatter and the sounds of battle so no one took notice.  And since it *is* battle music, I think that so long as it works in the background to charge things up, it will be fine.  This from a guy who is not a rap fan at all :P

Also think that the music will change for different areas like in the first game.

Epic music, i love the song #4

34 years playing games.

Looking forward to this game, its going to suck up so many hours.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Nuvendil said:

I'm a huge rap fan, so I guess I have a bias, but it's not like it's very good rap lol. But it's fun, and it matches the tone displayed so far, which is why I personally like it!

Around the Network

I love the music, even the rapcore song.

That battle music has been growing on me after a few listens. I guess that's the point since you will be battling with it.

pics are broken

Turkish said:
pics are broken

Here!

tbone51 said:
Turkish said:
pics are broken

Here!

Awesome!! :O

34 years playing games.