By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Xenoblade Chronicles X Music, Gameplay, Images <3

The best song is obviously the one on the exploration trailer at the latest ND. *goes back to hear for the 6541561564564th time*

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
The best song is obviously the one on the exploration trailer at the latest ND. *goes back to hear for the 6541561564564th time*

Soon as they release that it's mine. 

For now, my favorite that's currently on the website is the third one.

Bristow9091 said:
To be honest, I'd be more than happy if they just removed the lyrics from the song, as without the silly rapping it was fine... but seriously, why did they think it'd be a good idea to do that?!

Well, I like it. Is just not the usual rpg music, but there´s no reason to be so extremely dissapointed because one song of the game has some rap and you don´t like it. That´s childish imo. 

I really hope the Mech with the claws can be hijacked or at least copied later on in the game.

sc94597 said:
Bristow9091 said:
To be honest, I'd be more than happy if they just removed the lyrics from the song, as without the silly rapping it was fine... but seriously, why did they think it'd be a good idea to do that?!

Some other RPG's like the Persona series have similar music Maybe that was the mindset.Although in the Persona series it fits the tone of the game. This can fit the tone of this game if they highlight American culture through NLA. 

Deep Breath Deep Breath (Persona 3) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiP9Bhha0-4

Maybe that's the whole point? Each location on the overworld map has its own battle music and corresponds to the influence of that area?

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

sc94597 said:
Bristow9091 said:
Okay so just watched the video... someone PLEASE tell me that isn't the battle theme or even a song from the game, otherwise I'll be putting it on mute every time it plays.

If you watch the treehouse event, the lyrics are absent, but it is the same song. It is perfectly possible that the game will have multiple battle themes though, like the original Xenoblade. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKKiODpn6Fg (20:50)

This game is going to have as many tracks as Xenoblade, they already confirmed that.  So yes, there will be multiple battle themes, somelocked to certain regions.  So you won't hear this song every time necessarily. 

Wyrdness said:

An interesting thing to note here is that we have now seen Growth (we believe) and four local alien races.  But we still havent's seen the feline race that appeared in the last E3 trailer.  But I think they may be a race you can establish relationships with at some point in the story or who may be split into warring factions themselves.  I say this because if you look at the armor section on the latest video, at 22:00 or so, has the same logos on it as the armor worn by the red cat alien seen here.  

Nuvendil said:

An interesting thing to note here is that we have now seen Growth (we believe) and four local alien races.  But we still havent's seen the feline race that appeared in the last E3 trailer.  But I think they may be a race you can establish relationships with at some point in the story or who may be split into warring factions themselves.  I say this because if you look at the armor section on the latest video, at 22:00 or so, has the same logos on it as the armor worn by the red cat alien seen here.  

Do you think it is possible that the Growth is multi-racial? Also what about the alien race they were fighting (before destroying Earth?) 

sc94597 said:
Nuvendil said:

Do you think it is possible that the Growth is multi-racial? Also what about the alien race they were fighting (before destroying Earth?) 

It could be multiracial, but I don't think so.  They seem to have a racial elitism based culture, which would limit the potential for other races joining.  But it could be the other race that Growth was fighting.  Another question is whether one or both of these races actually directly attacked humanity.  We know one did, Growth.  But did their opponents, or were we collateral damage?  And the feline race is seen fighting us.  Who is the aggressor in that engagement?  Is it possible we assumed the worst and engaged preemptively?  Could this be a fringe group?  Do mankind and this other race start off enemies but are forced together by necessity?  We never see who won the battle over Earth. None of this is clear, but it's clear that mankind's relations with these races will be a major part of the plot.