By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 trailer, among other things, at Play.com Live! on March 15...

From ThreeSpeech.com:

Sony will be attending the Play.com Live! event at Wembley Stadium on March 15 and 16. All that’s been confirmed to the public so far has been that they will be showing “GT5 and more”.

We got the low down from Sony and the confirmed title list (so far) is as follows:

PS3

GT5 Prologue - playable code
Everybody’s Golf: World Tour - playable code
Time Crisis - playable code
Echochrome - playable code
Killzone 2 - trailer
LittleBigPlanet - trailer
Play TV - trailer

PSP

God of War: Chains of Olympus - playable code

Should be a good one!

I hope the LBP and KZ2 trailers are new! *crosses fingers* 

Around the Network

Yay LBP.
Don't really care about Killzone2.
Though I am hoping it'll be as good as COD4.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

yes and sony will present home next week too.

i cant memba which day though. i posted a thread about it though.

i hope killzone 2 is good, but i doubt it will sell over 1 million, or will barley reach 1 million simply because ps2 ownsers still have the painful memories of killzone 1.

im so hyped up for gran turismo 5 prologe. im getting a steering wheel for that game for sure.

Were is this? In europe?

mM

It's at Wembley Stadium at London - i'm going as it's only down the road. Bargain at only £5.00 per ticket, let you know what it was like.

Around the Network

I have a really bad feeling about this game... Something about over-hyped... Hopefully it will prove me wrong.

I should go, but I've got too much work

NeoRatt said:
I have a really bad feeling about this game... Something about over-hyped... Hopefully it will prove me wrong.

Well how can it be overhyped when we even haven't heard anything about the game for the past 9 months or so?If sony wanted to hype it they would give us news every now and then to keep the name of this game in every one's mind.but we got nothing from sony.So to sum it up, sony did not over hype the game,,,Some fanboys might have tried to do so,but you can't blame sony for that...

Killzone2 and maybe Motorstorm2 too ... (u will see)

Time to Work !

@leo-j

in UK!

____

I can't go PARENTS said no, they say Ive got to much coursework n homework to go...DAMN!

your very lucky munkeh

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey