By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 trailer, among other things, at Play.com Live! on March 15...

Killzone 2 trailer nice I want to see more =p.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
makingmusic476 said:
WhiteDevil said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

i hope killzone 2 is good, but i doubt it will sell over 1 million, or will barley reach 1 million simply because ps2 ownsers still have the painful memories of killzone 1.

*slap*

sorry didnt mean the slap but, If you dont think KZ2 will make 1 million your one of the dumbest people on this site. The hype alone will push it over 1 million. Weather its a good game is a different story.

Exactly. That's akin to saying "GTAIII won't break a million because people have bad memories of GTA2" back in 2000.

I really enjoyed KZ 1, it was actually a decent game, although it did have some technical problems. However, it is nothing compared to Call of Duty 4, which is by far the best FPS I have even played

I also enjoyed KZ1, for the most part.  But that was more due to artstyle more than anything else.  To be honest, I don't really enjoy FPS very much (I get bored rather quickly), so it's usually the visuals that pull me in.  I've always thought that the Helghast were really cool looking, and KZ2 seems to be taking that, and graphics/animations in general (particularly the lighting, WOW), to the next level. 

That's also why I'm more hyped for KZ2 than R2, even though R2 is much more likely to be the better game.