By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Next Level Working on Something New

Tagged games:

What should Next Level's NEXT game be? (See what I did there?)

New Luigi's Mansion 26 32.50%

New Punch-Out!! 1 1.25%

New Metroid 20 25.00%

New Mario Strikers 16 20.00%

An HD Collection/Port/Remaster 8 10.00%

You're not funny 8 10.00%

Total:79

To everyone asking me why there is no option for a new IP... I didn't think of that. That is a good point, and I would like to edit the poll, but editing stuff on VGChartz sucks. It says that I don't have a poll on there, so the only option is for me to take down my original poll and put up a new one. Should I do that?

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network

The reason why I don't think it is Metroid is because that would already be in development by Retro. So it's a safe bet that if it's for Wii U, it's probably Luigi's Mansion.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I don't think it will be a series they've worked on before because I seem to recall them publicly announcing something along the lines of 'Nintendo keeps giving us better and better IP to work with'.

Luigi's Mansion would be the best game, but I'd like them to make Mario Strikers first. Wii U could use a sports game, and the strikers games are a lot of fun

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Can't wait to hear more !!

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

It'll be Luigi's Mansion 3. Nintendo doesn't let games that sell more 3 million WW go by without a sequel being greenlit pretty much immediately (see also: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze).