By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Playstation Vita vs Wii U 2015 sales

Ryng_Tolu said:
Dr.Vita said:

I've updated week 10 and week 11.

Week 10 = Wii U > PS Vita (currently)
Week 11 = Wii U < PS Vita (currently)

Yes, you update the week 10 AFTER the week 11 released... why you not update the week 10 before?

On week 10 I waited for PS Vita adjustments and they haven't been posted. On week 11 I am not going to wait again, so I posted directly the numbers.

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
Looking at the charts, Vita's "Rest of the world" is almost bigger than both the US and Europe...combined.

Add up US, Europe and Japan. Subtract it from total sales for the week and you get over 8,000 for Rest of World.

If this is true, it is far and away the greatest disparity between US/Europe and everywhere else (Japan excluded) for any major console ever.

Both are huge undertacked (has been confirmed).

Interesting, really.
I think we should take this thread with a little humor. Both are doing really bad. Who will meet the worse sales in the end of their respective commercial runs? Any bets?

Rogerioandrade said:
Interesting, really.
I think we should take this thread with a little humor. Both are doing really bad. Who will meet the worse sales in the end of their respective commercial runs? Any bets?

I think that, when everything is said and done, the Vita will sell the worst.

Hmmmm.....

PSV 476,437 (-80%) 10,211,832
WiiU 457,519 (-88%) 9,391,711

Dem adjustments.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

Week 12 has been updated (look at the start post)!

-> We finally got adjustments for PS Vita.

Good adjustment for Vita, but Wii U is still undertracked... now seem that Wii U is more undertracked than PSVita...

Ryng_Tolu said:
Good adjustment for Vita, but Wii U is still undertracked... now seem that Wii U is more undertracked than PSVita...

Vita is still undertracked by quite a bit in the US. VGC has Vita at:

PSV 68,487 (-80%) 2,096,078

in the US as of March 21st when we Know NPD has Vita at Nearly 100,000 in the US as of February 28th.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Ryng_Tolu said:

I have no idea about Wii U sales, it COULD be undertracked but I don't know.
Anyway, I am hyped for PS Vita China numbers!!!

BlowoverKing said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Vita is still undertracked by quite a bit in the US. VGC has Vita at:

PSV 68,487 (-80%) 2,096,078

in the US as of March 21st when we Know NPD has Vita at Nearly 100,000 in the US as of February 28th.

I guess VGChartz isn't counting PS TV.