By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you pay 6000$ for 100 characters?

Because suikoden 2 is available on psn right now for only 9.99 and it has 108 characters available. Each with upgrades and stats and interesting bonuses. You even have multiple plathroughs because there are too many to fit in a single run.
That comes out to a scant 10 cents per character, as compared to some so-called AAA games with only one or two.

I don't know how people can play as one character and try to justify inordinate expenses when clearly not enough effort was put into a game.

Even ninety nine nights has over 1 million troops. What a mockery this industry has become.

Around the Network

This one is great again :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Would anyone pay $6,000 to halt the making of these types of threads?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:
Would anyone pay $6,000 to halt the making of these types of threads?

No.

I can't buy anything anymore, everything's a rip-off.

Around the Network

These threads are getting old but this one was moderately amusing so thanks for putting in the work

Incidentally, yes, many people would pay $6000 for 100 characters, if those characters are amiibo.

My eyes have been opened.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I paid more than $800 for ONE character

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
I paid more than $800 for ONE character

World of warcraft?

I think I had a sense of Deja vu....

Anyways, no, I won't pay over $100 for ANY game, no matter how many characters there are, how long the game play is, how many stages, etc...

It's too expensive for one game. $6000 can get you a LOT of games (100 games for $60 each) an that will definitely have over 100 characters combined...

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]