By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you pay 6000$ for 100 characters?

theprof00 said:
Porcupine_I said:
I paid more than $800 for ONE character

World of warcraft?

Worse, it's not even a game, it's just a picture of a character, but i can look at it every day.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
the_dengle said:

These threads are getting old but this one was moderately amusing so thanks for putting in the work

Incidentally, yes, many people would pay $6000 for 100 characters, if those characters are amiibo.

Isn't everyone already doing this though?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Porcupine_I said:
theprof00 said:

World of warcraft?

Worse, it's not even a game, it's just a picture of a character, but i can look at it every day.

Oh man, that's like one frame of a cinematic

no

theprof00 said:
Porcupine_I said:

Oh man, that's like one frame of a cinematic

More like a painting. Got it in my living room. Guy was nice, threw in an eagle for free.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

these kinds of threads are getting annoying

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Locking, I think we've had enough of these copycat threads.

Signature goes here!