By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Halo 5 in the US or Uncharted 4 globally, which will sell more first week?

Which will sell more first week?

Halo 5 in the US 138 29.11%

Uncharted 4 Globally 107 22.57%

Uncharted 4 globally > Halo 5 Globally 229 48.31%

Total:474

I think you're underestimating how big ND has become post The Last of US.
TLOU remastered and Halo: MCC weren't that far apart in terms of opening numbers despite Halo: MCC being hyped up way more and releasing in the best month to launch games in.

I think Uncharted 4 will EASILY beat Halo 5 in worldwide numbers, though will likely lose in US. Halo games get like 80% of their sales in US while Uncharted popularity is more evenly distributed around the world. But seeing how XB1 is all but dead outside US Halo 5 will likely have to rely on US for up to 90% of it's total sales.

Around the Network

First of all it be handy if this site didn't massive under track the Uncharted series, with the popularity of Naughty Dog significantly increased since the release of the last of us, I wouldn't be surprised to see Uncharted out sell Halo.

Bold prediction : Uncharted in the Us > Halo in the Us.

Namiirei said:
Bold prediction : Uncharted in the Us > Halo in the Us.

There is a differens between bold and crazy...

Eh, even if the chance is lower than 10%, it's still here : D

Around the Network
Namiirei said:
Eh, even if the chance is lower than 10%, it's still here : D

I like the crazy user!!! :D

Added. :3

Likely Halo. Halo is the game that defines the Xbox. Uncharted I heard despite being loved by most Sony fans, doesn't have the biggest amounts of sales. Besides, it seems like not one game defines Sony, but a group of games do.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Halo 5

Uncharted will do 2 millions max week one and i don't see Halo 5 below 2 millions

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

I would say Halo 5 US>U4 Global, but not by that much

judging by the difference of install base and the fact that Uncharted will not have any internal competion...i would say uncharted have really good chance

MS will put all their card to fight against each other + multiplat,uncharted have only multplats to care about.Plus ND's image is "godlike" while 343i.....welp....