By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3rd Party Publisher Elimination Game

BraLoD said:
So I finished the game? XD

Yeah you did . . .  ass

Around the Network

So does that end this game? :P

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Aww... Nippon Ichi should have won... =p We got so far.

Take Two took second, and i am very pleased, I've been upvoting it all the time.

Burek said:
Take Two took second, and i am very pleased, I've been upvoting it all the time.

Bad taste or do you like year in advance preorders, review embargoes till after a game is released and mountains of day 1 DLC?

Around the Network
kumagawa said:
Burek said:

Bad taste or do you like year in advance preorders, review embargoes till after a game is released and mountains of day 1 DLC?

Neither. I like Borderlands, Bioshock, GTA, Bully, Red Dead Redemption, NBA 2K, Mafia, The Darkness...

I don't remember when their review embargoes were, but I enjoyed those games regardless of reviews, and I really cannot remember if any of them had any day 1 DLC.

I'm very pleased with the winner!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

So Bandai Namco won?

It's ok I guess.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

kumagawa said:
Burek said:

Are Bamco games not heavily pre ordered in Japan? 

Congratulation Bamco!!! Deserved!!!