By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Emulator) Nintendo DS Games in HD (1024 * 768)

Hiku said:

Could you post Suikoden Tierkreis please?
One of the DS games I still have on my backlog.

Around the Network
Paatar said:
 Pirate's of The Caribbean At World's End? :D

sc94597 said:
curl-6 said:

I'm sure I could cope, I play Starfox for the SNES on my 32 inch, haha.

This is what a NDS game would look like on a 32 inch television, with no modifications. 

That shot's zoomed in on the character, one that's not would be more telling.

curl-6 said:
sc94597 said:

This is what a NDS game would look like on a 32 inch television, with no modifications. 

I zoomed in to show what the pixels size would be like. Since we aren't on 32 inch monitors (at least I'm not) I can't stretch the game out to fit the whole screen. 

Paatar said:
Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles 

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
curl-6 said:

I zoomed in to show what the pixels size would be like. Since we aren't on 32 inch monitors (at least I'm not) I can't stretch the game out to fit the whole screen. 

I mean zoomed in on Yoshi's head, haha.

curl-6 said:
sc94597 said:

I mean zoomed in on Yoshi's head, haha.

Hm, how about something like this? 

Hiku said:

Thanks a lot. <3
Not a big difference there, huh. =/

There is a big difference in the characters, but the backgrounds are pre-rendered, so no difference there. 

Hiku said:

Yeah, I was refering to the characters. They're a lot sharper. I just noticed that there weren't a lot of details there to enhance to begin with. At least not compared to some of the other games like Kingdom Hearts.

Oh yeah, reminds me of a PS era game, pre-rendered backgrounds and low poly characters. But like the better looking PS games, like Chrono Cross, more so than FF7. 

Samus Aran said:

Can you do Heartgold/Soulsilver? Those were pretty DS games imo, but I haven't seen them in a while.