By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS V PP is coming 1st September 2015

Later than I expected.

I need to play Peace Walker before this releases. And Ground Zeroes!

Around the Network

Its a good release month. Should do well throughout October and November, at full price, then receive a nice holiday boost in christmas sales.

Spedfrom said:
Not buying it until it's bundled with Ground Zeroes or the latter is integrated in Phantom Pain's campaign. Kojima can go fuck himself if he thinks I'm paying for a demo after the boring MGS3 and the so-over-the-top-it-nauseated-me MGS4.

What kind of logic is this? GZ has been on sale plenty of times in the last year and on top of that, its got an easy 9+ hours of content of you want to explore everything. Im not even an MGS fan but GZ was certainly more than just a ''demo''. 

Kresnik said:
Later than I expected.

I need to play Peace Walker before this releases. And Ground Zeroes!

Both are good.  Plus you will be paying a fairer price for ground zeroes! 

foodfather said:
Spedfrom said:
Not buying it until it's bundled with Ground Zeroes or the latter is integrated in Phantom Pain's campaign. Kojima can go fuck himself if he thinks I'm paying for a demo after the boring MGS3 and the so-over-the-top-it-nauseated-me MGS4.

What kind of logic is this? GZ has been on sale plenty of times in the last year and on top of that, its got an easy 9+ hours of content of you want to explore everything. Im not even an MGS fan but GZ was certainly more than just a ''demo''. 

There is no logic. He clearly states he didn't like 3 or 4 so I don't understand why he would still be "interested".

Around the Network
binary solo said:
I hope Ground Zeroes comes to PSN+ in June or July. It wiould be a good promo for TPP.

Agreed. It would be really good for TPP to give Ground Zeroes on PS+ and GWG before it releases. 

Damn! September feels like an eternity from now.

Kerotan said:
Spedfrom said:

Sounds like this series ain't for you! 

It very much was with MGS1 and MGS2. As soon as Kojima went into the past, narratively, everything went downhill. I never wanted to know anything about the past, so 3 was a boring fest to me (the gameplay additions didn't do anything for me either) and never played Peace Walker, beside the PSP demo when it came out. Unfortunately 4 was overwrought to the extreme due to Kojima's need of tying all the loose knots and ended up being overblown.

So what I'm basically saying is, I'm still hoping for a return to what made the first two games glorious experiences.

Fuck to the Yes.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Spedfrom said:
Kerotan said:

Sounds like this series ain't for you! 

It very much was with MGS1 and MGS2. As soon as Kojima went into the past, narratively, everything went downhill. I never wanted to know anything about the past, so 3 was a boring fest to me (the gameplay additions didn't do anything for me either) and never played Peace Walker, beside the PSP demo when it came out. Unfortunately 4 was overwrought to the extreme due to Kojima's need of tying all the loose knots and ended up being overblown.

So what I'm basically saying is, I'm still hoping for a return to what made the first two games glorious experiences.

Most fans of the series aren't like that.  I personally love them all and wouldn't have them any other way