By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS V PP is coming 1st September 2015

That's sooner than I expected, so I'm expecting a delay already.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Spedfrom said:

It very much was with MGS1 and MGS2. As soon as Kojima went into the past, narratively, everything went downhill. I never wanted to know anything about the past, so 3 was a boring fest to me (the gameplay additions didn't do anything for me either) and never played Peace Walker, beside the PSP demo when it came out. Unfortunately 4 was overwrought to the extreme due to Kojima's need of tying all the loose knots and ended up being overblown.

So what I'm basically saying is, I'm still hoping for a return to what made the first two games glorious experiences.

Most fans of the series aren't like that.  I personally love them all and wouldn't have them any other way 

Well I'm not like most fans. And I speak with my wallet so not buying for now.

Kojima is probably going to reveal himself a better survival horror game maker anyway, if P.T. is anything to go by.

the best game ever!

Konkani is amazing when they're not trolling us

This will be the Metal Gear game to finally outsell MGS2

Around the Network
Spedfrom said:
Kerotan said:
Spedfrom said:

It very much was with MGS1 and MGS2. As soon as Kojima went into the past, narratively, everything went downhill. I never wanted to know anything about the past, so 3 was a boring fest to me (the gameplay additions didn't do anything for me either) and never played Peace Walker, beside the PSP demo when it came out. Unfortunately 4 was overwrought to the extreme due to Kojima's need of tying all the loose knots and ended up being overblown.

So what I'm basically saying is, I'm still hoping for a return to what made the first two games glorious experiences.

Most fans of the series aren't like that.  I personally love them all and wouldn't have them any other way 

Well I'm not like most fans. And I speak with my wallet so not buying for now.

Kojima is probably going to reveal himself a better survival horror game maker anyway, if P.T. is anything to go by.

Each to their own.  Personally I'm delighted he's done the games the way he does.  And thankfully there's enough people like me buying his games in droves.  

mgs 5 is now the number 1 on amazon.jp charts ^^