By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Meme Run taken off the eShop!

Victory for Nintendo or loss?

Yes 24 60.00%

No 9 22.50%

Whats a me me? 7 17.50%

Total:40
Alby_da_Wolf said:
People paying for and playing it deserve to play it. Taking it down is wrong, it goes against players rights and the divine law of retribution.

The ones that bought it can still play it.

Can't wait to see "rare" Wii U consoles on eBay with Meme Run preinstalled like it happened with Flappy Bird.

Around the Network
episteme said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
People paying for and playing it deserve to play it. Taking it down is wrong, it goes against players rights and the divine law of retribution.

Can't wait to see "rare" Wii U's on eBay with Meme Run preinstalled like it happened with Flappy Bird.

Oh boy, I can totally see that happening =.=

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

episteme said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Can't wait to see "rare" Wii U consoles on eBay with Meme Run preinstalled like it happened with Flappy Bird.

But those that haven't bought it yet should too!
Otherwise, yes, rare Meme Run Wii Us auctioned at ludicrous prices would be epic! Oh fool Ninty, why didn't you make a special edition Wii U with Meme Run bundled and a special troll-faced case?   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Probably gave too many people cancer

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

episteme said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Around the Network
episteme said:

Illuminati confirmed

Miiverse community is gone, too. Poor spurgeonryan.

Probably copyright problems, they already had to replace the CoD rifle.

Or an initiative to improve the "Quality of Life" of Wii U owners.

Haha if that's QOL then I'm all for it!

curl-6 said:
episteme said:

I find the starting bid price fitting.

That game itself was a meme. It was not made to be taken (so) seriously, then its absence is no big deal

The Wii U is doomed.

artexplosion said:
The Wii U is doomed.

Fire and brimstone?

I don't know how commonly accepted internet icons could have been copyrighted by anyone.  Oh well, more power to those who got themselves a copy.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch