By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U VS PS4 after one year

Which you prefer?

Wii U 5 50.00%

PS4 5 50.00%

Total:10
Skullwaker said:
Well, there's absolutely nothing on the PS4's list that I want that I couldn't buy on my PS3 instead. So I'll go with the Wii U, given its exclusives.

This, every game that interests me on PS4 I can get on my PS3. I'm not ready to shell out £350 on a PS4 yet if at all. The Wii U has been a breath of fresh air for me as a gamer, but that's just my own opinion.

Around the Network
Ruler said:
ps4 got a lot more games than this in 2014 like the Evil Within

he didnt even quoted Guilty Gear Xrd which is a Playstation exclusive that came out in 2014... best fighting game i have played in my life!.

plus im pretty sure there were more multiplats on the PS4 than what hes showing there...

As Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate beats everything - WiiU.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Missing top rated PS4 games like DA:I and Diablo 3 to make it look like the Wii U even has a chance.  Were looking at quality and quanitity here, not just quality, Nintendo can't compete against the top third party developers and Sony.

I personally like Nintendo IPs such as Smash, Mario Kart, Zelda, Super Mario, etc... so I would prefer the Wii U library

I'm planning to get a PSX, but that would be PS3 since it has a larger library the PS4 and many games are still ported to PS3

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Had both since day 1. Personally enjoyed the Wii U software more than PS4... But then FIFA is awesome on PS4.

Such a subjective thing really that nobody is wrong, unless they say either system has nothing worth playing.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Samus Aran said:

This thread is relevant because we learn more about what drives people to buy a console.

I don't buy a new console to play last-gen games. Maybe you do and that's fine. I will not count them, you will. Opinions.

The amount of cross gen games just shows the healthy enviroment that both MS and Sony platforms are for 3rd parties. 2015 these releases will be severely reduced and 2016 we will probably see only the usual culprits regarding late gen support (Fifa, CoD). Since last gen, Sony and MS did a effort to make porting and multiplatform support easier, so there isn't a reason to not support these platforms with the lower dev cost that the new platforms provide.

You are missing a few with both actually, specially the ps4

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Eh pretty even. I got WWHD and SM3DW but have sold both after finishing them. On the PS4 side I've kept TLoUR, Infamous, and LBP3 as far as exclusives go. 2nd year will be tougher though as I've kept Smash and MK8 while playing through DKCTF. I'm already keeping the Order and will most likely keep Ratchet Reboot, Uncharted 4, Dying Light, and we'll what else they announce for this year.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Angelv577 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Angelv577 said:

This. Failed to include a lot of good ps4 games is a fail thread.  Even with your list of ps4 games, I would have chosen ps4.

Why this is a fail thread?

At first you excluded some ps4 games giving the impression those were the only ps4 games.  At least you should havd told there were some games missing.

Just please... a lot of PS4 game that i don't added is because VGC don't have the box art, or because i forgot to added... sto ith this "conspiracy theory!1!!!!1"