By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Help settle this argument...

Master Chief > Samus = Ganon

Around the Network

I dont think were going to help solve your debate by the sounds of it. Plus id go like this:

Samus> Master Chief> Ganon

Ganon cannot be defeated without the mastersword, so that's that.

Now, if Samus is phazon infused, MC is destroyed. She can become invincible for a long time.

MC is cool cause he's not that much more powerful than than the enemies he fights. He is simply smarter and more tactical.

It's like saying who can win, Goku vs Mike Tyson. Goku can win easily, but Tyson is still tough.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Samus would win hands down because she has like 9 or so energy shields, while MC has one. Also she has so many weapons and add ons while MC only has different weapons.

MC could kill Ganon. Remember Link didnt have plasma grenades :D

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

As others have said, Ganondorf cannot lose unless Master Chief has the Master Sword. So Ganandorf wins easily there.

Samus vs Master Chief would be a rather close match in my opinion. I think Samus would just barely win, even if she was phazon infused.

Around the Network

omg. master chief obviously!

he just needs to have his spartan laser and his rocket launcher!

along with a scorpian tank.

Is everyone forgetting about the Fact that Ganon has a piece of the Triforce, and Link had to defeat him over and over again, using every sort a of Magic Available? He's the one person I know who Couldn't be defeated by anyone other then Link.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Yeah Ganondorf would beat Master Chief (am I the only one who thinks that's a really lame name bytheway) hands down, and against Samus.. well the moment he'd lift a gun she'd just rip it out of his hands with her grapple beam, morph ball away or shoot his helmet off then put a missile to his face. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

highwaystar101 said:
samus > master chief > Ganondorf

I agree. Ganon gets killed my his own magic in nearly every single game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

^When did Ganon get killed by his own magic? He takes a beating from the Gods and Master sword first! Then everything backfires. With out the Master sword neither samus or Master chief could defeat Ganon.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits