By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Help settle this argument...

Me and my friend were playing Melee, and got into the discussion of which characters should really be able to beat who (Characters not just from Nintendo). Long story short, we got in an argument over Ganon vs. Master Chief, and Samus vs. Master Chief.

Just out of curiosity, who do you think would win?

I think Ganon would own Master Chief, and that Samus would be pretty even matched.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Yep, those two Nintendo characters would own nearly every other character in gamedom. Ganon (Ganondorf really) has magic that only the Master Sword can repel. Samus is just a bad-ass to begin with. There was a video on youtube, don't have the link, that showed the fight between Samus and Master Chief.

Haven't you seen Haloid?

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

luinil said:
Yep, those two Nintendo characters would own nearly every other character in gamedom. Ganon (Ganondorf really) has magic that only the Master Sword can repel. Samus is just a bad-ass to begin with. There was a video on youtube, don't have the link, that showed the fight between Samus and Master Chief.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OMcxCjsz6Lo

Master C. as a girl...
Samus would have totally owned if that huge hoard of monsters had appeared. She had Master C. a laser sword point!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Nintendo characters over Master Chief.
Ganon is the King of Evil. Can't get much more powerful than that.
Samus Aran would barely beat Master Chief.

Well lets look at the Facts. Ganondorf=The King of Evil
Now AS Master Cheif is rushing taword Ganondorf, he will repel him with the Triforce of power and own him.

Samus is a different story. But Still can take down Master Chief. Although it would be a close battle. Master Cheif would rush taword her with his Plasma Sword or w.e. its called, But at the last second Samus would jump in the air and try to blast Chief with a missle. Chief would dodge the attack and as he lands on the ground he sees a power bomb. It explodes and Chief goes flying. Than the super missle. Barley misses Chief and than Chief would start to fight but with the Power Suit Samus is barley taking damage with her Energy Tanks. So Chief does not know what to do. So he starts to charge in and fights Samus hand to hand. And after i few moments of intense fighting action. Chief pulls out a Plasma weapon and starts shooting Samus. But Samus uses her Charge Beam to hit Chief. It would be a direct hit. And than On the ground Chief, with barley any energy left says he quits. But as Samus walks away Chief shoots her in the back with a plasm weapon. Than thinking he has won he starts laughing at Samus. And out of no where he sees the silloute of a female. And he walks back he sees that it was a girl in that suit. Not knowing what to do Chief is stuned. And as he stays there. Samus charges in and attacks chief and with all of her fury he knocks chief out. Samus brings him onto his ship. And thats the end of that chapter

Thats what i think would happen. Agree or disagree. I dont care. I like my opinion

Ganon wins... easy.

Other then that... i'd say Samus... probably takes it. Though it'd be pretty close. Samus' suit and weapons seem like slightly higher tech to me.

samus > master chief > Ganondorf

And Mario would jump on all their heads and win the day.