By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Fanboys are the Worst in Gaming

mii-gamer said:
Redgrave said:

The first few replies this thread got were from people who actually read the OP, and knew it was copied from Youtube, harmless, the rest are idiots jumping to conclusions. And no, the first thread mentioning Nintendo's fans was actually a thread about the Wii U's problem and how unbearable the fans can be.

"I know this site is essentially a giant Nintendo circle jerk, but hear this guy out, he makes some good points."

"It seems you can have a conversation with them, apparently, while Nintendo's fanboys are generally stuck up and think they know better than you."

"Get your head out of your arse."

This tells me all I need about your attitude

A1: You already know so much about my threads on this site, you should already know that that is my humor, sorry that it went over your head.

A2: This thread proves that.

A3: He needed to.

Around the Network
Redgrave said:
mii-gamer said:

"I know this site is essentially a giant Nintendo circle jerk, but hear this guy out, he makes some good points."

"It seems you can have a conversation with them, apparently, while Nintendo's fanboys are generally stuck up and think they know better than you."

A1: You already know so much about my threads on this site, you should already know that that is my humor, sorry that it went over your head.

I'm not one bit surprised that Nintendo fans are hostile in your opinion. This thread proves that you are the instigator and the problem.

mii-gamer said:
Redgrave said:

I'm not one bit surprised that Nintendo fans are hostile in your opinion. This thread proves that you are the instigator and the problem.

Oh well.

Redgrave said:
mii-gamer said:

Wow. More generalizations. And from everything I've seen, I think that attempting to call that "humor" is just a cover up. It wasn't, it isn't, and it won't be. No one saw that as humor. It's a statement.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:
Redgrave said:

Wow. More generalizations. And from everything I've seen, I think that attempting to call that "humor" is just a cover up. It wasn't, it isn't, and it won't be. No one saw that as humor. It's a statement.

You're just a great big pile of happiness aren't you?

Around the Network

I didn't watch the video but, yeah, definitely. It's the most narrow-minded, delusional, and hypocritical group of fanboys on the internet. They elevate it into a religion almost. They hate everything not on Nintendo, yet when it does come to Nintendo, it's the best and they're suddenly championing it left and right. Any developer that excludes Nintendo is suddenly trash, with no games worth playing. It's an extremely hateful group.

User was warned for this post, and others.

--Veknoid_Outcast

pokoko said:
I didn't watch the video but, yeah, definitely. It's the most narrow-minded, delusional, and hypocritical group of fanboys on the internet. They elevate it into a religion almost. They hate everything not on Nintendo, yet when it does come to Nintendo, it's the best and they're suddenly championing it left and right. Any developer that excludes Nintendo is suddenly trash, with no games worth playing. It's an extremely hateful group.

pokoko said:

They're also sadists and worship the devil. And they like Mario. *shrugs*

I can´t believe the existence of this thread, funny how any nintendo fanboy starts any hatefull thread against other fanbase, that says a lot.

Goodnightmoon said:

I can´t believe the existence of this thread, funny how any nintendo fanboy starts any hatefull thread against other fanbase, that says a lot.

What?