By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Fanboys are the Worst in Gaming

ohmylanta1003 said:
Redgrave said:

The first few replies this thread got were from people who actually read the OP, and knew it was copied from Youtube, harmless, the rest are idiots jumping to conclusions. And no, the first thread mentioning Nintendo's fans was actually a thread about the Wii U's problem and how unbearable the fans can be.

It's not harmless, it's toxic. And was the "Nintendo circlejerk" quote copied from Youtube? I honestly really curious.

And @bold. That's...exactly...what mii-gamer is talking about. I don't know what you answer "no" to, but I'm pretty sure it should be a yes.

Potato/Potahto.

Around the Network
vivster said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
when the mods wake up,will hell come with them to this thread?

Hope we won't get banned for derailing the thread with offtopic stuff.

super saiyan baby chick is immune D: 

who would have the heart :(

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

they all the same.

if anything the other two are more hypocritical. Tell Nintendo fans to fuck off with their moaning and buy the console to play 3rd party exclusives yet when Bayonetta 2 is Wii U only and Nintendo fans say the same they get told to fuck off.

I think the double standard set by media and the other console fans has ticked of Nintendo fans so they are very vocal more so than before.

Redgrave said:
KLAMarine said:
Redgrave said:

I know this site is essentially a giant Nintendo circle jerk

It is?

It is, I'm a huge Nintendo fan myself, but you have to admit it. Every second thread is a Nintendo thread.

What do you consider to be a 'Nintendo thread'?

Cobretti2 said:
they all the same.

if anything the other two are more hypocritical. Tell Nintendo fans to fuck off with their moaning and buy the console to play 3rd party exclusives yet when Bayonetta 2 is Wii U only and Nintendo fans say the same they get told to fuck off.

I think the double standard set by media and the other console fans has ticked of Nintendo fans so they are very vocal more so than before.

I have to concur with this

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Redgrave said:
KLAMarine said:
Redgrave said:

I know this site is essentially a giant Nintendo circle jerk

It is?

It is, I'm a huge Nintendo fan myself, but you have to admit it. Every second thread is a Nintendo thread.

The majority of these - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/forums.php

Seems like its actually difficult to be a Nintendo fan in todays gaming world. Most main gaming sites will ignore Nintendo news completely. Usually have to go to fringe sites to find out about upcoming games. Then when you go to a main site you'll usually be ridiculed for enjoying a Nintendo game. I thought it was pretty refreshing to see a little pocket of the internet that didn't practically crucify you for enjoying a fun game without shooting someone in the face.

Redgrave said:
KLAMarine said:
Redgrave said:

The majority of these - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/forums.php

That doesn't answer my question. What does it take for a thread to be considered a 'Nintendo thread'?

Redgrave said:
mii-gamer said:

Dude you've made two threads about stating how terrible "nintendo fans" are.  You have not been here long, so what's the point of bringing a sweeping generalization about a particularly fanbase when it may not be applicable here? Do you see how that might rub people the wrong way? Don't you think that might warrant a hostile response? Your replies and certain statements here certainly suggest a certain vendetta. 

The first few replies this thread got were from people who actually read the OP, and knew it was copied from Youtube, harmless, the rest are idiots jumping to conclusions. And no, the first thread mentioning Nintendo's fans was actually a thread about the Wii U's problem and how unbearable the fans can be.

"I know this site is essentially a giant Nintendo circle jerk, but hear this guy out, he makes some good points."

"It seems you can have a conversation with them, apparently, while Nintendo's fanboys are generally stuck up and think they know better than you."

"Get your head out of your arse."

This tells me all I need about your attitude

Sorry OP, but anyone throwing the term "fanboy" around, in any argument, is very likely guilty of being a "fanboy" of some sort themselves. The odds play out in that favor, almost every time.