By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console Generation Elimination Game. THE WINNER HAS WON!! Also, VGC loves pizza

What's better?

Pasta 5 8.47%

Cookies 5 8.47%

Pizza 26 44.07%

Ice-Cream 7 11.86%

Gen 6's guaranteed victory!! 16 27.12%

Total:59
Ka-pi96 said:
PxlStorm said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah, but... the games! They were brilliant! All 3 home consoles and both handhelds had plenty of amazing games

You're right about that. But still, imo Gen 6 deserves to win. The GameCube had some of Nintendo's best titles, the Playstation 2 was the definition of awesomeness, the Xbox brought new life into the console market and the Dreamcast had a lot of brilliant games as well. And the Gameboy Advance was pretty awesome too.

*looks at Pxl's sig*
I wonder if there was a certain Pokemon game that made you think that

Well, it was actually Pokemon Leaf Green, which was my first game ever. xD

Around the Network

+Gen6
-Gen7

Ka-pi96 said:
PxlStorm said:
Ka-pi96 said:

*looks at Pxl's sig*
I wonder if there was a certain Pokemon game that made you think that

Well, it was actually Pokemon Leaf Green, which was my first game ever. xD

First game ever? You chose a good game to be your first

Yeah. It isn't the best Pokemon game but it was an epic journey and a good game to start with. :)

+ Gen 5
- Gen 1

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

+Gen 5
-Gen 7

Around the Network

+ Gen 6
- Gen 1

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Gen 6 had four nice consoles, all of which were retrospectively pretty epic. The experimental days weren't done but we were starting to form modern standards.

+ Gen 6

Hopefully we won't end up with Gen 8 doing everything Gen 2 did wrong, as much as I feel like it might... but Gen 2 definitely did everything Gen 2 did wrong so...

- Gen 2

+Gen 2
-Gen 1

+ Gen 7
- Gen 2

+gen6

-gen2

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.