By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console Generation Elimination Game. THE WINNER HAS WON!! Also, VGC loves pizza

What's better?

Pasta 5 8.47%

Cookies 5 8.47%

Pizza 26 44.07%

Ice-Cream 7 11.86%

Gen 6's guaranteed victory!! 16 27.12%

Total:59

+Gen 7
-Gen 1

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Gen 7 doesn't deserves to win.
+Gen 6
-Gen 7

+gen 7
-gen 1

Gen 7 out of all of those is the one in my lifetime i've participated the most in........and gen 1 sounds boring.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

+ Gen 6
- Gen 7

Ka-pi96 said:
PxlStorm said:
+Gen 6
-Gen 7

But... gen 7 was awesome.

No, Gen 6 was awesome. =p

Around the Network

+gen 5
-gen 7

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Ka-pi96 said:
PxlStorm said:
Ka-pi96 said:
PxlStorm said:
+Gen 6
-Gen 7

But... gen 7 was awesome.

No, Gen 6 was awesome. =p

Yeah, it was. Gen 7 was awesome as well though

That depends. I don't like it because of all the hype for motion controlls which were forced into almost all Nintendo games. And the PS3 and Xbox 360 also had their problems (price, bugs, RROD, Online fee). But that's more opinion based and I can see why people like it.

The handhelds were awesome though!

+ Gen 7
- Gen 1

+ Gen 5
- Gen 2

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ka-pi96 said:
PxlStorm said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah, it was. Gen 7 was awesome as well though

That depends. I don't like it because of all the hype for motion controlls which were forced into almost all Nintendo games. And the PS3 and Xbox 360 also had their problems (price, bugs, RROD, Online fee). But that's more opinion based and I can see why people like it.

The handhelds were awesome though!

Yeah, but... the games! They were brilliant! All 3 home consoles and both handhelds had plenty of amazing games

You're right about that. But still, imo Gen 6 deserves to win. The GameCube had some of Nintendo's best titles, the Playstation 2 was the definition of awesomeness, the Xbox brought new life into the console market and the Dreamcast had a lot of brilliant games as well. And the Gameboy Advance was pretty awesome too.