By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Wii U AAA Game Port while XBO/PS4 are getting a wii u port XD

If its another Square game and if Straight Right says it's bigger than Deus Ex, it could be either Sleeping Dogs or Tomb Raider. They both had recent remasters.

Around the Network

I wouldnt mind seeing Last of Us on Wii U.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

cycycychris said:
Guys, no M rated games(for the port to Wii U). That was debunked when we first learned of this.

Also, Bayo 2 and Lego city are not leaving Nintendo. They are all funded, published, and part developed by Nintendo. And Bayo 2 stands 0 chance of leaving. Maybe Lego has a end, but I doubt Nintendo would stand for doing that.

But the Xbone and PS4 is Funky Barn. It's the studios IP, they are taking it for a little cash grab.

Welp. I have no clue then. Pretty much all of PS4/XBO's big games are M-rated, aside from exclusives like LBP3. I give up.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I'm praying for a Kingdom Hearts Port of 1.5 and 2.5...

cycycychris said:
Could maybe be Destiny. But they also said it's not hardcore... so that kind of takes that one out. It's probably an unanounced family friend game then.

But they also said it's AAA and their "biggest project ever." Something doesn't sound right here.

Unless it's some big-budget 3D platformer, I'm not sure what it could be to fit everything they've said so far.

Around the Network

I wasn't aware LCS was funded by Nintendo like B2, I guess the port probably is ZombiU. For the U did they hint at it being a cross gen title being ported or that it was strictly a current gen title?

cycycychris said:
Skullwaker said:
cycycychris said:
Could maybe be Destiny. But they also said it's not hardcore... so that kind of takes that one out. It's probably an unanounced family friend game then.

But they also said it's AAA and their "biggest project ever." Something doesn't sound right here.

Unless it's some big-budget 3D platformer, I'm not sure what it could be to fit everything they've said so far.

I really have no idea either. That Harcore thing core could really mean anything. Minecraft could come to mind and the development did start before Microsoft bought the rights. but it just doesn't sound right. I don't know if they really ever had plans to port the game. Maybe terrira, but that's a small IP. Next is Batman. They are normally not M rated, so when the statement was made, that could be true. But then goes back is that considered to be hardcore..... to much thinking involved.

batman arkham knight is rated m

so nope :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

cycycychris said:
I really have no idea either. That Harcore thing core could really mean anything. Minecraft could come to mind and the development did start before Microsoft bought the rights. but it just doesn't sound right. I don't know if they really ever had plans to port the game. Maybe terrira, but that's a small IP. Next is Batman. They are normally not M rated, so when the statement was made, that could be true. But then goes back is that considered to be hardcore..... to much thinking involved.

I was gonna say MH4U is a possibility but it doesn't get much more hardcore than that.

I'm just gonna let Jesus take the wheel on this one. They said it would be revealed relatively soon, so we'll see lol.

I'm calling Funky Barn for XBO/PS4 and Kingdom Hearts for Wii U.

I don't see why anyone would think it would be DQ X when it hasn't even been localized, and Tantilus only, to my knowledge, does games in english. They aren't a localization team.

wait
what if its AAA shovelware

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3