By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Wii U AAA Game Port while XBO/PS4 are getting a wii u port XD

Zombi U and GTA V

Around the Network
POE said:
Zombi U and GTA V

Im fine with that

that would be amazing

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
POE said:
Zombi U and GTA V

Im fine with that

that would be amazing

Lol yes. Do you know if this port is from a game already in themarket or is it something that hastn launched yet?

Another posibility is that Tantalus was asked to do this two ports by a same publisher. If this is the case, i can only think about SqareEnix with Dragon Quest X ported to the PS4/Xone/PC and Final Fantasy 13-2 to the Wii U.

I don't think ZombiU can be ported very well to another platform as 70 of the experience hinges on the Gamepad otherwise it becomes mediocre first person game so LCS is my guess as Bayo2 is owned by Nintendo, the port going the other way is just as confusing.

Around the Network

Here is my final guess:
Dragon Age Inquisition on Wii U
Lego City Undercover for PS4/XBO

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Here is my final guess:
Dragon Age Inquisition on Wii U
Lego City Undercover for PS4/XBO

Nope

EA hates the wii u

lego city was developed by Nintendo's money and is pratically 1st party like bayonetta 2

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Nope

EA hates the wii u

lego city was developed by Nintendo's money and is pratically 1st party like bayonetta 2

But this was in development before EA wrote the Wii U off, so maybe it was already too far in for them to cancel. :P Plus, Bioware has good relations with Tantalus. 

I didn't know that about Lego City. Now I'd say it's either Dragon Quest X (in which case I feel the Wii U game might be Kingdom Hearts 3) or Funky Barn (lol). There aren't many non-1st party Wii U exclusives and the ones we do have are mostly payed for by Nintendo, so there's not many options.

Skullwaker said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Nope

EA hates the wii u

But this was in development before EA wrote the Wii U off, so maybe it was already too far in for them to cancel. :P Plus, Bioware has good relations with Tantalus. 

I didn't know that about Lego City. Now I'd say it's either Dragon Quest X (in which case I feel the Wii U game might be Kingdom Hearts 3) or Funky Barn (lol). There aren't many non-1st party Wii U exclusives and the ones we do have are mostly payed for by Nintendo, so there's not many options.

its probably funcky barn

ubisoft doesnt let outside companies do ports

now the wii u port I bet is destiny

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
its probably funcky barn

ubisoft doesnt let outside companies do ports

now the wii u port I bet is destiny

Yeah, I don't see ZombiU going to PS4/XBO at all. 

And I hope not. Especially not if it's full price.