By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Wii U AAA Game Port while XBO/PS4 are getting a wii u port XD

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
curl-6 said:

I'm stumped.

Could it be the upcoming ratchet and clank game that has a movie tie in?

Not sure Sony would be to happy with their game being on a rival (they own the IP).

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

It is confirmed the game is for new gen consoles, so put to rest the ps360 debate port debate.

34 years playing games.

KyleeStrutt said:

Fully expecting ZombiU

Maybe Funky Barn.

As for The AAA port, I expect an unreleased game: The rumores Guitar Hero

Nah its GtaV :P 

Full of amiibo supoort, use captain falcon to have the blue falcon apear!

Guitar Hero isn't a bigger Ip thn mass efect or deus ex. So i dont think is a Guitar Hero game.

34 years playing games.

The WiiU could be getting Minecraft, while XB1/PS4 get that Ubi hostage game.

I'm not sure what it is, but it could be a let down.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

The WiiU could be getting Minecraft, while XB1/PS4 get that Ubi hostage game.

I'm not sure what it is, but it could be a let down.

Mass Efect was a big project, Deus ex Human Rev too, and they say this port is more bigger than the other two games they port to the WiiU, but yeah it can be a let down too :/

34 years playing games.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

Could it be the upcoming ratchet and clank game that has a movie tie in?

Not sure Sony would be to happy with their game being on a rival (they own the IP).

I am aware, however it would sell well on the Wii U. And Nintendo may have made a deal to send something their way too. Who know :)

Wii U game could likely be Minecraft with Amiibo functionality. Would have been in production before the buyout and in any case I think Microsoft is gearing up for Minecraft 2 and wouldn't mind Minecraft 1 to be on Wii U anyway.

Wouldn't it be weird to release Zombi U on others consoles? People will be confused by its name, remember how confusing that little U is.

Having played it for the first time this weekend on X360, I wouldn't mind if Wii U port was Destiny.

It's bigger than Mass Effect and Deus Ex, already on PS360 so easy to port and Activision wouldn't mind making an extra buck on a game with already a huge budget. I doubt it is Destiny though. Already out for so long wouldn't sell that well I guess.

Metal Gear Solid 5 fills the requirements as much as Destiny does. Probably even a bigger game and it's also on PS360. One can hope... :D

Here is hoping mgs 5
or kh3 :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3