By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Age: Inquisition has restored my faith in gaming

VanceIX said:
I love the game. It's absolutely fantastic, with plenty to do and lots of places to explore. The characters are all very memorable as well.

My only complaint is that many of the character models are bland and the romance options are really meh, but other than that it was one of my favorite games last year. 90+ hours and no regrets.

Thought the same too. Most of the girls were ugly as fuck and the romance was kinda meh.

Around the Network

It was my first Dragon Age game and I liked it very much. That said, I was really disturbed by the horrible facial animations that was just off putting specially since there were a lot of emotional and serious moments that I just could not take seriously as I was laughing most of the time. I also encountered a lot of glitches, graphical and animation glitches, sound glitches, quest glitches, and more. Fortunately. those glitches weren't major ones that could affect your progress on the game. There were also a LOT of fetch quests that were a bit tedious. Overall it was still a beautiful and satisfying game. I easily spent almost 200 hours playing it the first time.

Oh and the Multiplayer mode is one of the most boring multiplayer modes ever. They should not have bothered with it at all.

Mystro-Sama said:
PullusPardus said:

Any single player RPG aside from Diablo and other loot based games.

Yea but which ones? I can't think of any. lol

Morrowind for example: although it really overwhelmes the players with lots of sidequests that divert them from the main quest, and some can be plain same ol' RPG stuff, it can't be denied that most are meant to be so, to give the appearance of a living world that has many different things to do and doesn't exist just for the player main quest's sake, and many are well inserted in whole careers inside guilds, churches, secret organisations, the army, and their kinds are also quite matching the career they're inserted in, for example you'll get to cure sick people, help the poor, fight sects and necromancers for the two official churches, you'll have to search rare items for other mages for their studies in the mage guild, you'll have to steal and fight the rival local mafia for the thief guild, to intimidate or kill for the assassins secret guild, etc.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I keep reading good things about this game. I'll give it a try as soon as I have time to finish the games I already own.

The story and lore is very lackluster compared to other established fantasy universes. The game is still a good RPG but I lost interest towards the end when I had done everything. I doubt I'll ever finish it.

Around the Network

The Order: 1886 I've lost track of time now..

Okay really, Runescape 186 days.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Mystro-Sama said:

I know EA fucks up a lot but they really redeemed themselves with this one. Hats off to Bioware.

I just really don't get the point of hating EA.  They don't do any more wrong than any other of the big 3 (EA, Act, Ubi), and they make some of the best games.

Bitch all you want people, but they gave us MOH, BF, ME, DA, Crysis (1), Mirror's Edge, and countless other games others besides me have enjoyed.  Complain all you want people, I am gonna go play some good games!

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

tomb raider restored my faith in gaming

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Eddie_Raja said:
Mystro-Sama said:

I know EA fucks up a lot but they really redeemed themselves with this one. Hats off to Bioware.

I just really don't get the point of hating EA.  They don't do any more wrong than any other of the big 3 (EA, Act, Ubi), and they make some of the best games.

Bitch all you want people, but they gave us MOH, BF, ME, DA, Crysis (1), Mirror's Edge, and countless other games others besides me have enjoyed.  Complain all you want people, I am gonna go play some good games!

What the fuck are you even talking about?... o.o

Mystro-Sama said:
Eddie_Raja said:

What the fuck are you even talking about?... o.o

He's saying that he doesn't understand why people hate on EA so much. He thinks that they're not any worse than Activision or ubisoft. He also believes that they've given us amazing games. He then goes on to say that instead of complaining he's actually going to play said games. Understand now xD

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion