By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Thinking about getting The Order 1886

As someone who bought the game digitally for $60 and is now stuck with it forever, I cannot stress enough how mediocre/bad this game is. I honestly wouldn't even rent it if I could do it over again. I beat the game on normal in just under 6 hours. I would pick up a decent multiplat you've been thinking about playing instead.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Around the Network
Nate_Drake said:
As someone who bought the game digitally for $60 and is now stuck with it forever, I cannot stress enough how mediocre/bad this game is. I honestly wouldn't even rent it if I could do it over again. I beat the game on normal in just under 6 hours. I would pick up a decent multiplat you've been thinking about playing instead.

Didn't you say in another thread that you don't want to read, see, or hear anything about The Order 1886? Yet you're here as well.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
Nate_Drake said:

Didn't you say in another thread that you don't want to read, see, or hear anything about The Order 1886? Yet you're here as well.

Looking at his brief history I can tell that he is absolutely obsessed with The Order.

I don't believe him when he says negative things, because if it was that bad he would have moved on by now, but instead he just can't get it out of his mind.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Sounds like you'd like it from the OP, go for it.

Buy it. It's a great game. Reviewers fucked this game. (at least on the internet)

Around the Network

Well if you like the way the game looks and you think its worth $60 then go for it. I personally would not get it since its not really the type of game I like.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Haven't played it, but if you're interested in it to the point of asking people, you might as well. Maybe wait for a price drop if you're concerned about the value.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Nate_Drake said:

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

How is this ban worthy?

I got it for €40 because I bought from the usa store. It costs €70 new here which is not worth it especially for someone like you who plays a lot of games. Either wait for it to drop to 30 or 40 or rent it.

Buy it, its a great experience. One of the few true current gen ones. Story is more atmosphere emotion based then the typical beat you over the head info talking.

Took me around 10 hours, well worth it.