XBO domination confirmed!!! 13 20.63%

XBO > PS4 in Feb NPD confirmed!!! 2 3.17%

XBO > PS4 LT in the US confirmed!!! 0 0%

XBO >PS4 LT WW confirmed!!! 8 12.70%

What the hell!? 40 63.49%

Total:63
Ryng_Tolu said:
tak13 said:

Actually,your thread is more relevant!Shikamaru's thread is focusing on the deal and not to xb1's current lead on Amazon,he just barely mentions it!

In this case don't looked!!!!!

:P

I asked something before,is there any interest about xb1 vs ps4,this time for the assertion of the second place?:P

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
In any way please, stop to say "XBO will win Feb!!1!1"
Absolutely no possible! EVEN if will outsell PS4!
3DS domination this NPD.

I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you're trying to say, could somebody please translate for him?

Hourly? meh. Great deal though!

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

And no, unless this deal is at every store it won't beat PS4 in NPD.

NobleTeam360 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
3DS domination this NPD.

I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you're trying to say, could somebody please translate for him?

That was mean?:(

It's easy to understand,anyway he means that there is no reason for speculations about xb1 one winning ps4 and taking 1st place in this npd as 3DS has already won february's npd by far with the release of New3ds/xl...

Around the Network

Of course, if you do a price war in America and the products are virtually the same they are going to go for the cheaper version of the same thing in certain spots compared to others.

NobleTeam360 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
3DS domination this NPD.

That's quite mean.

He said that XBOX won't be the most sold console in this month, even if it will outsell ps4.

The reason is that new 3DS is going to sell more than any other console.

You don't have to be italian as me to understand what he wrote.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

WeirdFish said:
NobleTeam360 said:

That's quite mean.

He said that XBOX won't be the most sold console in this month, even if it will outsell ps4.

The reason is that new 3DS is going to sell more than any other console.

You don't have to be italian as me to understand what he wrote.

How is it mean if he genuinely didn't know what he was trying to say? He even said "I'm sorry" before saying he didn't understand.

tak13 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

That was mean?:(

It's easy to understand,anyway he means that there is no reason for speculations about xb1 one winning ps4 and taking 1st place in this npd as 3DS has already won february's npd by far with the release of New3ds/xl...

How is that mean? I didn't understand what he was saying so I asked someone to translate it for him.