By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Have A Message for All Reviewers Out There.....

The amount of salt that is still going on over this game should really stop.

I'm sure that you would be praising metacritic if the game had gotten a 95 on it, but since it didn't this entire thread reads like "The game I liked got a bad metacritic? Well, metacritic means nothing anyway....".

Also, hidden agenda? People will make up any excuse when a game gets bad reviews. 

Around the Network

From what I'm seeing, it had a good concept, but they messed it up a lot. They used this game to make an example of it.

I for one did not like the game. It was seriously about 2.5-3.5 hours long when you subtract the cutscenes. I want fun games, not graphic showcases. Was it a terrible game, no. Did it have an amazing setting and graphics, yes. Were the gameplay, characters, storyline, and boss battles extremely shallow and forgettable, yes. 6/10

PwerlvlAmy said:
Does this mean COD are some of the best games ever made... if sales = what determines if something is good

im confused D:

wii sports would be the best game ever, because cod isnt just one game...

but the TE is somewhat right, just taking the average isnt a good method. (but i dont think the game would have a higher metascore if they would do a bit more math)

generic-user-1 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Does this mean COD are some of the best games ever made... if sales = what determines if something is good

im confused D:

wii sports would be the best game ever, because cod isnt just one game...

but the TE is somewhat right, just taking the average isnt a good method. (but i dont think the game would have a higher metascore if they would do a bit more math)

so wii sports is the best game of all time then

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

hmmm...
cutscene with nothing to do = GREAT!
no cutscenes what so ever = GREAT!

Cutscene that tries to get you involved = FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fps_d0minat0r said:
hmmm...
cutscene with nothing to do = GREAT!
no cutscenes what so ever = GREAT!

Cutscene that tries to get you involved = FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to say, so I'm not sure if I should be arguing with you xD

No... the media is only biased against Nintendo; and Metacritic is, at the moment, the only place where the truth comes out.

morenoingrato said:
Is this part of the wave of "Underrated Masterpiece" reviews that will flood the site because of the Order's poor reception?

Also, when Uncharted 4 receives widespread critical acclaim I'm going to see if Sony fans stay angry to reviewers and to the system.

You don't even have to wait until UC4. Just wait til the 21st of march.

Playstation_prophet said:

How does a 2/10 review get posted on Metacritc? I thought 2/10 was broken and unplayable. User scores are 10's and 0's. Metcritic is broken. Something need to be done. Review numbers are ruining gaming.

The Order 1886 is a single player masterpiece in my opinion. I haven't talked or met a single person who disliked it. Sales will show what a great game it is. I can't wait for the sequel.

9/10

You're doing this on purpose aren't you?