By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Preparing to Unveil Rare’s Multiple Projects; Twisted Pixel Working on “Different” Original Game

QUAKECore89 said:
We'll see about that, hopefully real games like Battletoads not kinect sport.

Speaking of Battletoads

On February 11th, 2015, the Battletoads trademark was approved for publication, pushing the franchises return to gaming a one step further. The trademark itself was renewed by Microsoft in November of last year and as recently as January, Phil Spencer was spotted wearing a Battletoads t-shirt at the Windows 10 event. With Rare set to publicly unveil their upcoming projects in the near future, Battletoads being among them is a very safe bet. Are you prepared to re-enter the world of the Battlemaniacs?

Source: Trademarks.justia

-

http://www.rarefandabase.com/battletoads-trademark-approved-for-publication/

Around the Network

The only game that would make me buy a Xbox One would be a proper Banjo Kazooie!
I doubt that we'll see one though... Still hoping for a decent Rare game!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

jlmurph2 said:
QUAKECore89 said:
We'll see about that, hopefully real games like Battletoads not kinect sport.

Speaking of Battletoads

On February 11th, 2015, the Battletoads trademark was approved for publication, pushing the franchises return to gaming a one step further. The trademark itself was renewed by Microsoft in November of last year and as recently as January, Phil Spencer was spotted wearing a Battletoads t-shirt at the Windows 10 event. With Rare set to publicly unveil their upcoming projects in the near future, Battletoads being among them is a very safe bet. Are you prepared to re-enter the world of the Battlemaniacs?

Source: Trademarks.justia

-

http://www.rarefandabase.com/battletoads-trademark-approved-for-publication/

Coming soon...
KINECT SPORTS RIVALS 2
The game everybody has been waiting for!!

Puppyroach said:
Give me Kameo! One of the best platformers ever.

It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who likes that game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Is the talent still at rare or did they move on?

Does anyone know who is still staffed at Rare?

Ilikegames said:

they moved on ages ago.

generic-user-1 said:
Ilikegames said:

they moved on ages ago.

That is depressing news for me. 

I would love a "My Avatar Watches" app. Where my avatar can be overlayed on top of what I'm watching (TV, Netflix, Hulu) and I can move around, acting like I'm part of the show, or even pull up a sofa and watch TV with my avatar and even have my bitch friends avatars watch with me.

Also an "Avatar Me" option when we Skype. Turn my body into my avatar and people would see me as my avatar when we chat.

Rare sucks at making games these days. Do some more stuff with avatars and Kinect. Untap that Shit.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence