By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Fight Night - Mayweather vs. Pacquiao. Mayweather Wins, Unanimous Decision!

Tagged games:

Who will win?

Mayweather 96 27.83%

Pacquiao 144 41.74%

I don't care, view results 105 30.43%

Total:345

I was hyped about five years ago when the fight should have happened, but now--though it's hard for me to admit--Pacquiao's star has faded considerably. Mayweather should win this fight no problem.

Around the Network

will be one of the most boring sport events of the year, curling included, negative hype levels

Fei-Hung said:
I'm watching it with my cousins on my hd projector. We going to pig out with:

1) donner and chips
2) fish and chips
3) burgers
4) pizza
5) crisps
6) ice creams
7) eton mess
8) crisps
9) chocolates
10) wraps

Smoke cigars and shisha, watch old martial arts flicks, play video games and then watch the fight.

However, we know the undercard fight will probably be more interesting than the main event as it usually is these days with most main events.

Wow, sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen.  

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Carl2291 said:
Head says Money, heart says Pacman.

This. An upset would be the most satisfying thing for me. Seeing my dad root for a wife beater really unnerves me so I am going the opposite route. 

I hope Pacman wins, but I doubt it will happen.

Around the Network

Hope Pac kills Mayweather, being friends with Justin Beiber and hitting women es enough for me to wish him death

Sadly, I think that will not happen, but I will be happy with every good hit FM gets

I really want Pac to win but I know that Mayweather is gonna win unfortunately.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Big UFC fan only here. Thing is this match would be like Georges St-Pierre fighting Anderson Silva before GSP retired and Anderson got injured. A freaking fight made in heaven!

I keep hearing hype about this everywhere, so I am going to give my bias against boxing a break and watch it for once.

Rooting for Pacquiao.

SKOOOOO PAC-MAN WHOO! I am fucking HYPED for this. Been jumping stream to stream as they get shut down because none of our local bars are playing it.

Does anyone know of a reliable stream I can watch for this? You can PM if necessary, id appreciate nothing more

Also - Mayweathers probably gonna take it but I really want Pacquiao to win