By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [WINNERS]Top 3 Games You want Nintendo to Return from the Past(VOTING CLOSED)

1.F-Zero
2.F-Zero
3.F-Zero

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

1. Earthbound - They could do so much with this franchise; I have no idea why they refuse to revive it. They could shove in all kinds of ridiculous humour and memes and even the (relatively) limited hardware of the 3DS/Wii U could bring the franchise to life more than on the SNES/GBA.

2. Metroid - We all know it's coming back eventually, but I'm hoping it returns in a big way. It might even be better, though risky at this point to hold it off a 3D one until the next Nintendo console (2017?) and put a 2D/2.5D one on the 3DS.

3. Eternal Darkness - I'm personally not into this kind of stuff but the "sanity" mechanic and overall polish of the original and totally puts the game above Fatal Frame in terms of Nintendo survival-horror. Too bad it seems unlikely given the relations with the original devloper.

1-DK 64
2- DIDDY KONG RACING
3- POKEMON SNAP

I want strikers back! And Pokemon Puzzle League.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

1. Earthbound (Mother)
2. F-Zero
3. Ice Climbers

Around the Network

kid icarus - like kiu but for a home console in hd
ice climbers - this could be great in 3d!
excitebike - excitebots looked awesome! we never got it in europe

1. Metroid - Any game will do. I would prefer a game that took place after Metroid Fusion.

2. Mother (Earthbound) - I wish they would release Mother 3 with english translations. Or make a whole new one. Either way, I want EARTHBOUND HERE!

3. Mega Man! - We already have 80% of a game complete for the 3ds (Mega Man Legends 3). Why not release it! I'm sure it'll at least sell 500k...

1. Banjo Kazooie
2. Jet Force Gemini
3. Conkers Bad Fur Day
... oh they dont own any of them?? -_-

1. Pokemon Snap
2. Diddy Kong Racing
3. Pokemon Stadium
Ok seriously call me crazy but most of the games I wanted to list were N64 games that arent Nintendo IPs... I thought N64 had no 3rd party support.

Edit: Special mention for Ice Climbers, your exclusion from Smash meant I had to exclude you from here... I want my god damn Ice Climbers amiibo =(
Also so many peeps breaking the rules =P

FarleyMcFirefly said:
1.F-Zero
2.F-Zero
3.F-Zero

I like your gaming taste.

1. F-Zero
2. Advance Wars
3. Wave Race