By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV Demo 3 Hours gameplay, Main Game around 60% now

this demo is longer than Ground Zeroes lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Demo is 3 hours & few minutes....

*looks at Hideo Kojima*

This game is a 2016 release. No doubts about it.

now what we need is time machine.

TruckOSaurus said:
vkaraujo said:

According to this ( http://www.ign.com/articles/2006/05/31/gaimaga-blows-out-final-fantasy-xiii ) the development started, even if only plot and concept, in 2006. I could not find a better statement about this, but since it was ment for the last gen, than 2011 sounds late.

Where you saw this date?

From what I remember, the development was very much stop and go since the team was pulled to other projects more than once (to salvage the massive fuck up that was the first incarnation of FFXIV for example).

They still must have been working on it since 2004-2005 and kept untill 2007-2008 before development was halted.

Around the Network
vkaraujo said:
Harkins1721 said:

Its hasnt been in development for 10 years. Only since 2011. It was introduced in 06. 

According to this ( http://www.ign.com/articles/2006/05/31/gaimaga-blows-out-final-fantasy-xiii ) the development started, even if only plot and concept, in 2006. I could not find a better statement about this, but since it was ment for the last gen, than 2011 sounds late.

Where you saw this date?

Tabata said it ddint start til he was brought on. 

Ka-pi96 said:
Brilliant for a demo! Some full games are barely that long!

Wow, looks like someone else remembers The Bouncer.

Ka-pi96 said:

I do remember The Bouncer. Loved that game

Best part is when the girl gets connected to a satellite and goes robo-berserker rage on some dudes!

arcaneguyver said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Brilliant for a demo! Some full games are barely that long!

Wow, looks like someone else remembers The Bouncer.

That was my first PS2  game lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

2017 Confirmed :(