By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV Demo 3 Hours gameplay, Main Game around 60% now

And guys. There's the Victory Fanfare in there ;_;

Prelude, the series' main theme and now the Fanfare. Start handing over the awards already.

Around the Network
vkaraujo said:

Damn Square Enix, this makes it what, a holyday 2016 release with luck?

10 F*** years developing, if not more, no wonder you guys can't profit.

Its hasnt been in development for 10 years. Only since 2011. It was introduced in 06. 

Harkins1721 said:
vkaraujo said:

Damn Square Enix, this makes it what, a holyday 2016 release with luck?

10 F*** years developing, if not more, no wonder you guys can't profit.

Its hasnt been in development for 10 years. Only since 2011. It was introduced in 06. 

According to this ( http://www.ign.com/articles/2006/05/31/gaimaga-blows-out-final-fantasy-xiii ) the development started, even if only plot and concept, in 2006. I could not find a better statement about this, but since it was ment for the last gen, than 2011 sounds late.

Where you saw this date?

vkaraujo said:
Harkins1721 said:

According to this ( http://www.ign.com/articles/2006/05/31/gaimaga-blows-out-final-fantasy-xiii ) the development started, even if only plot and concept, in 2006. I could not find a better statement about this, but since it was ment for the last gen, than 2011 sounds late.

Where you saw this date?

From what I remember, the development was very much stop and go since the team was pulled to other projects more than once (to salvage the massive fuck up that was the first incarnation of FFXIV for example).

Signature goes here!

Saw the video, I don't see anything new about this JRPG, it doesn't bring anything new to the genre. It only has pretty graphic with the same repetitive battle. Story looks like it's going to be long, but with all those repetitiveness, it would have been better to be a 7-10 hours game. It seems like you can't switch character too.
1) The game doesn't bring anything new to the JRPG genre
2) It seems to be a very long game but with a lot of repetitiveness so it is basically quantity over quality
3) But the graphics does look amazing.
My review 2 out 10
/sarcasm

Around the Network
tokilamockingbrd said:
Demo 3 hours long, 60% of game so FF XV = 5 hours long FML....

The demo is not 60% of the game. LOL

I'm really liking what I see so far. I like how Noctic's health went from 1200 to 400 after getting hit once. This game will get very challenging.

VXIII said:

At first I was like shit, then I was like HOLY SHIT HOW MANY ARE THEIR O_O Noctis bout to get messed up.

Looks...

...different than what I expected, but fantastic nonetheless! I envy the ones that will be playing the demo. Still waiting on that PS4 pricecut.

I'm now filled with determination.

Kowan said:
tokilamockingbrd said:
Demo 3 hours long, 60% of game so FF XV = 5 hours long FML....

The demo is not 60% of the game. LOL

I know it was a The Order reference.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.