By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What I want to see from Ready at Dawn.

The Order is Ready at Dawn's big jump to home console and I gotta say it's a pretty good start in terms of visuals and creativity. Their GoW games on PSP were fantastic, im looking forward to more of their work.

It seems if their main issue was just the lack of gameplay and tons of QTE. I'm sure if they added more hours of gameplay and less QTE they wont have a problem down the road.

Around the Network

I woud rather they worked on action games. An off-series from GoW for example. I said this before, but i prefer their GoW games to the santa monica ones except for ascencion.
Its a waste of time to make yet another shooter, though i like the world and acting they got in the order.

the order sequel please. very good world building and i think they can do better

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Now that they have their toe dipped into the deep end I'd like to see them make a longer ps4 game. They probably need a bigger team but a sequel to the order, god of war or a platformer like jak or crash would be cool.

I love the universe in The Order, i think it is very unique and has alot of potential. I would love to see it expanded and fully realized much like Uncharted II expanded on the original Uncharted. Keep the cinematic cut scenes, just cut out the QTE elements, add a co-operative(2 player split screen and/or 2-4 player online), a competitive multiplayer mode with destructible environments, less walking around, maybe add a survival horror element into the game and extend the actual play time. The sequel could easily earn a solid 8/10 with these changes.

Around the Network

Some Vita games pushing the envelope. They are great with handhelds.

Daxter 2, please!

The Order: 1887 or (whatever its gonna be called) without a doubt. They set the foundation I feel like given another crack at it they could do a fantastic job. The studio has loads of potential.

they have talent, so they'll learn from this and fix the sequel or do better with their next project

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Protendo said:

What would you like to see from Ready at Dawn?

Sequel to The Order. Won't accept anything else.

And for the love of god will people stop talking about QTEs, the game barely has any of them, certainly less than any of their GOW games, don't talk of things you know nothing about. If you haven't played it then sew your mouth shut and move on.

What Ready at Dawn needs to do is for the moment at lest move away from Sony. A relationship of their kind with any of the console manufacturers is kind of deadly these days. They need to go out on their own and develop a few IPs that they can own in house. That will protect them if hey were to release a flop or two in the future. Allowing them to jump on a game they can make and find a publishing partner fast. Otherwise they might end up like Factor 5 or Sillicon Knights(?} who after one high profile flop they had trouble finding more work and then ended up folding