By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games where evil triumphs?

FarmVille.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

All the Pokemon games. A man who treats his pokemon like slaves ends up winning against the Elite Four. He also continually has his Pokemon raped by dittos too.

Every game that lets you do something evil as opposed to the default of all video games have us do.

I dunno I'm getting kinda bored of games where the default is to be the hero and do good or have the option to be evil but it never feels right because it's an option of the other side of the coin and was never right from the start, I just want to play more games where the hero loses and evil wins, it can be in various ways and even end up funny or have a happy ending in a weird way, I just want more varying villains to win, having the option to be evil doesn't feel the same to me as being evil right from the start.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Far Cry 3... either you sacrifice your friends and get killed after your little death or you sacrifice your lover and Betray your new friends and are ruined for society.

I guess the Disgaea games since you play from the POV of an evil character

Around the Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7NETjFlrFg

Oh, I just thought of an excellent one, but I can`t say it. : X

Spoiler: The Witch`s House

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

The yellow, blue and green endings in Mass Effect 3

Streets of Rage, bad ending.

Chazore said:
Every game that lets you do something evil as opposed to the default of all video games have us do.

I dunno I'm getting kinda bored of games where the default is to be the hero and do good or have the option to be evil but it never feels right because it's an option of the other side of the coin and was never right from the start, I just want to play more games where the hero loses and evil wins, it can be in various ways and even end up funny or have a happy ending in a weird way, I just want more varying villains to win, having the option to be evil doesn't feel the same to me as being evil right from the start.

Omg yes, everything you just said!

So fucking true