By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - R.I.P NintendoGamer

rip

Around the Network

Wow, so young.

If there is somehow some astral plane out there I hope he gets to meet Hiroshi Yamauchi. I'm not exactly a believer, but sometimes one has to hope they're wrong.

wow I was expecting that he gave up on Nintendo or was leaving the site when I saw the title.

Damn tragic.

RIP mate.

I know a lot of members that went inactive over the years. Some, I would message outside of the site and still get no reply. It's easier to just assume that they are somewhere out there living their lives and being happy. It's kinda shocking to have the worst confirmed like this.

Rest in peace, fellow gamer.

I was not familiar with him, but still, that's very sad. He was so young.

Rest in peace, NintendoGamer...

Around the Network

Wow, very bad news. He seemed a nice person.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

RIP NG, this is really sad news for the VG Chartz community.

RIP my fellow Nintendo friend.

Sad to hear that a member of VGC has died, it's kinda weird. My condolences to everybody that knew him

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...