By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 director expresses interest once again in continuing the franchise

Tagged games:

That sounds pretty neat. Far, far from a confirmation though.

Which reminds me, I should probably play the previous games...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I still think that itll be multiplatform
ps4 xbox one and wii u(since platinum loves nintendo now)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Well if the VGC sales are close to correct or somewhat undertracked then I think the game has probably sold enough to warrant another turn. I would think Nintendo wanted a minimum of 500K sales to consider the game being worth the investment. OTOH B2 has done zero to help Wii U sales, so Nintendo may not be willing to invest a whole lot into a game that might turn a profit itself but won't do anything to improve Wii U's position.

I hope someone picks it up. It seems like a worthy franchise to keep in play. I still would like to give B1 a try some day.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Conegamer said:
That sounds pretty neat. Far, far from a confirmation though.

Which reminds me, I should probably play the previous games...

You shouldn't play the other games, you must play them!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

ps4, xb one and wii U sucessor seems right..

Around the Network

Too bad it's only going to be on nintendo consoles, I'd love to play this on my ps4

Sounds great, I;d love to see a Bayo 3 more than anything.

Totally makes sense to put a sequel on all the platforms though because who needs 2 when you can have 3 and not know what happened in the previous game without owning a Wii U?, the same thing happened with Witcher 1/2, who eneds those two games when you can get Witcher 3 and miss out on the first 2?.

I can't get behind a 3rd story based hack n' slash game going multiplat after it failed being multiplat in the frist place, the install abse was huge on 360/PS3 back then and it didn't manage all too well, it made sense to be exclusive since no one else bought it up or funded it, it'd make sense once more to have the sequel either on Wii U or nintendo's next console, Street Fighter's getting away with it and probably will for another game, same with the Soul series and anything else that's gone from multi to exclusive, Nintendo can have Bayo for all I care, as long as it's good, I'd rather not have multiple platforms holding it down or tearing it to pieces with their rpactices anyway.

besides if those not owning a Wii U want a 3rd game on their platform then PC may as well get some slice, we all get a slice and then bitch about not having 2 on our platforms and we all go back to square one.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Nintendo needs to jump on this right now. With Sega mainly focusing on PCs and smart phones now bayonetta 3 is probably in the exact same place bayonetta 2 was in 3 years ago.

I'd love to play from the perspective of the Lumen Sages. Their abilities of time and matter manipulation are really neat, and I'd love to see those fully fleshed out via gameplay elements. Plus after Bayo2, I'd like the series to take a deeper look into Inferno. We've killed enough angels already.

Although Bayo3 could do this as well, since the demonic world isn't exactly cozy with the Umbran Witches.

Regardless, as long as the game doesn't have insta-kill QTE's from the first game, I'm all about another Bayonetta. Just picked up the games a few weeks ago, and now I'm a big fan! :D

Bayonetta is the best H&S, I will be happy with Bayonetta 3 exclusive Nintendo or multiplataform