By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When Do you think will beat WiiU the Vita?

When do you thinks will beat the WiiU the Vita?

Few Month after Mario Par... 36 17.22%

In a Half Year 43 20.57%

In 2-3 Month 20 9.57%

After Spring 11 5.26%

In the Middle of the Summer 25 11.96%

After the Summer 74 35.41%

Total:209

I think by the end of the year. Shocking its taking this long

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:

My evidence is from a reliable and proven Leaker.  China pre-orders suggest they care and in such a short and tight race it makes a big difference. Vita will be leading first week of 2016. Mark my words. 

The leaker didn't give numbers either. And a leak isn't a source. The leaker has supposed access to a source (which may or may not be true), but you don't have access to that source.

Like I said, you have no sources.

Anyway, if Vita is still alive, then why is Sony not supporting it? In 15 years from now, what are the great Vita games that will be remembered?

Shouldn't you be mad at Sony for not supporting the Vita?

I don't game on mobile devices so I couldn't give a toss. I'm not emotionally attached to the vita.  Just making an educated prediction.  If the Wii U is over a million behind in 2015 and barely outselling it weekly Im gonna say the Wii U ain't passing it until 2016 if ever. 

I also agree with Sony not wasting resources on the dying handheld market and putting everything towards the biggest money maker in console gaming today.  The ps4. Makes proper business sense. 

Kerotan said:
Samus Aran said:

The leaker didn't give numbers either. And a leak isn't a source. The leaker has supposed access to a source (which may or may not be true), but you don't have access to that source.

Like I said, you have no sources.

Anyway, if Vita is still alive, then why is Sony not supporting it? In 15 years from now, what are the great Vita games that will be remembered?

Shouldn't you be mad at Sony for not supporting the Vita?

I don't game on mobile devices so I couldn't give a toss. I'm not emotionally attached to the vita.  Just making an educated prediction.  If the Wii U is over a million behind in 2015 and barely outselling it weekly Im gonna say the Wii U ain't passing it until 2016 if ever. 

I also agree with Sony not wasting resources on the dying handheld market and putting everything towards the biggest money maker in console gaming today.  The ps4. Makes proper business sense. 

By doing zero research and not using any legit sources. Ok then.

Oh and the Wii U didn't barely outsell the Vita during the holiday period...

The reason why Sony is not supporting the Vita is because the sales are too horrible to publically admit.

Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:

The reason why Sony is not supporting the Vita is because the sales are too horrible to publically admit.

The vita is beating the Wii U so I guess I know what you think of its sales then. I use a widely accepted source on this site.  Vgchartz is less reliable hence why it aadjusts it's own numbers to closely resemble my source. Just because vgchartz is undertracking the vita doesn't mean it's ok to use. 

I guess I'll see you first week of 2016 and the vita will still be ahead.  

Kerotan said:
Samus Aran said:

The vita is beating the Wii U so I guess I know what you think of its sales then. I use a widely accepted source on this site.  Vgchartz is less reliable hence why it aadjusts it's own numbers to closely resemble my source. Just because vgchartz is undertracking the vita doesn't mean it's ok to use. 

Well then, post your source.

I'll be too busy playing Zelda in the first week of 2016. :p

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:

It's on neogaf. Com 

I'm sure you won't have trouble finding it seeing as the majority of this site including ioi doesn't.  

To be honest Wii U beat the Vita the instant Sony gave up western support for it.

Kerotan said:
Samus Aran said:

It's on neogaf. Com 

I'm sure you won't have trouble finding it seeing as the majority of this site including ioi doesn't.  

That's a forum, not a source.

So I take it you don't actually have the source? Being npd, not some internet forum. And why make such snide comments against ioi? He's done enough on this forum to earn some respect. In terms of infrastructure this forum is miles ahead of Neogaf.

I see you edited in that you will be too busy playing some game?? What does that add to this discussion?? It's like me saying my backlog of games from ps plus is over 30 and I'll be busy everyday of this year trying to complete more than gets added.

That's equally irrelevant to the conversation.

Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:

It's on neogaf. Com 

That's a forum, not a source.

So I take it you don't actually have the source? Being npd, not some internet forum.

Yet you are quoting another forum vgchartz.  Do different rules apply to you than me? 

Take a look at the threads on here discussing vita after the sonyfinancials. That is a second source proving me right.  It's all a Google search away. Take a good read of them and you might then agree that come first week of 2016. Vita will still be champion.