By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When Do you think will beat WiiU the Vita?

When do you thinks will beat the WiiU the Vita?

Few Month after Mario Par... 36 17.22%

In a Half Year 43 20.57%

In 2-3 Month 20 9.57%

After Spring 11 5.26%

In the Middle of the Summer 25 11.96%

After the Summer 74 35.41%

Total:209
Samus Aran said:
He adjusted numbers to match npd, not neogaf.

And the Zelda comment was there to show you I don't care about your gloating behavior. I'll be too busy enjoying my games whether I'm right or wrong.

I'm not going to rub it in your face when Wii U outsells Vita because I don't care that much for it. ;)

Wrong. If he adjusted to match npd he'd not have the 360 2 million overtracked in the usa according to npd.  In his own words he didn't know where else to put them.  So if we go by npd I'm even more right. 

You keep going on about gloating behavior.  It's non existent.  I'm merely pointing out facts. 

If you didn't care you wouldn't have sold many posts in this thread.  Nothing wrong with caring but there's something wrong with denying it when you clearly do.  

Around the Network

I never said I didn't care. I said I don't care enough to rub it in someone's face if I'm proven to be right. I don't do that.

You're not pointing out facts. The minute npd publishes numbers that prove Vita outsells Wii U I will gladly accept it. I work with historical sources for a living, I know the importance of good sources. It's something I take very serious, so when I see you refer to an online forum as a source I cringe real hard.

There is nothing uncivil about serving crow. It's quite the tradition on this site. I can take it and give it.

Samus Aran said:
I never said I didn't care. I said I don't care enough to rub it in someone's face if I'm proven to be right. I don't do that.

I'm not rubbing it in your face.  I'll present it nicely on a plate with a knife and fork along with a Kerotan themed napkin. I like to do things the classy way.

Guys knock it off, I don't want to see anymore of these antagonizing posts against each other.

Around the Network
Samus Aran 

You're not pointIg out facts. The minute npd publishes numbers that prove Vita outsells Wii U I wdoly accept it. I work with historical sources for a living, I know the importance of good sources. It's something I take very serious, so when I see you refer to an online forum as a source I cringe real hard.

Yet you accept vgchartz as a good source when they have admitted to overtracking 360 in the usa even after npd.  Or past examples where they were massively off in places like Germany. 

How many times are you going to contradict yourself?  Earlier you quoted the gap listed on vgchartz as 800k but that's less reliable than my source.  And fyi one of those sources is sony. Doesn't get anymore reliable than that.

Kerotan said:
Samus Aran 

You're not pointIg out facts. The minute npd publishes numbers that prove Vita outsells Wii U I wdoly accept it. I work with historical sources for a living, I know the importance of good sources. It's something I take very serious, so when I see you refer to an online forum as a source I cringe real hard.

Yet you accept vgchartz as a good source when they have admitted to overtracking 360 in the usa even after npd.  Or past examples where they were massively off in places like Germany. 

How many times are you going to contradict yourself?  Earlier you quoted the gap listed on vgchartz as 800k but that's less reliable than my source.  And fyi one of those sources is sony. Doesn't get anymore reliable than that.

Has Sony recently released info on how much the Vita shipped? I thought they grouped it together with PS4 data which is quite telling by itself don't you think?
Like I said: Npd > VGchartz.

When npd isn't known I'll use vgchartz yes until they're proven wrong. I don't think I contradict myself with that. I never said vgchartz is always wrong or always right.

Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:

Has Sony recently released info on how much the Vita shipped? I thought they grouped it together with PS4 data which is quite telling by itself don't you think?
Like I said: Npd > VGchartz.

When npd isn't known I'll use vgchartz yes until they're proven wrong. I don't think I contradict myself with that.

Sony shipments bigger than all. They released shipment numbers for ps3 and ps4 combined.  They told us the ps4 numbers so we knew the ps3 numbers. Vita shipments were grouped with psp or Vita tv. Don't remember.  But it showed that vgchartz is heavily undertracking it hence why the gap is well over a million. I'll bet a 3 month ban with you that vita will be leading come last day of 2015.  It's so obvious to me.

It's all depend on when Nintendo will replace Wii U with their next gen console. Because for what we know,Nintendo system never had a long life support like PlayStation. It's a marathon now, because both system will not have any major big push even with exclusive games.

Wii u actually able to prolong it's life by releasing slimmer Wii U, but slim version of Nintendo console always come if their console is a major success like SNES and Wii, so i doubt that scenario will happen either.

and for Vita it will not gain any more push then the previous sales, it's life will only depend on how long Japanese third party support it, if it dead before Wii U successor release then Wii U wins, if not then Vita wins.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-02-04-big-ps4-sales-help-sony-swing-to-profit

1.4 million psp + psvita + PS TV

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/02/ps4s-sales-dominance-slackens-slightly-in-holiday-quarter/

1.9M for Wii U

I'm sorry but those Sony numbers are horrible (not ps4 of course)!

That's at least a difference of 500k.