Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2014 - Semi-finals - RolStoppable vs. Carl2291

Smeags said:

I vote for the user who was just reported (and that report was quietly swept under the rug. *ahem*) .

Carl2291

:o someone reported Carl?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
gergroy said:
Smeags said:

I vote for the user who was just reported (and that report was quietly swept under the rug. *ahem*) .

Carl2291

So... You are saying we have some favoritism/corruption happening behind the scenes here?

N...No...ofcourse not...

*slips "bribe" into gergroy's pocket*

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
gergroy said:

So... You are saying we have some favoritism/corruption happening behind the scenes here?

N...No...ofcourse not...

*slips "bribe" into gergroy's pocket*

Understood!  Nothin to see here folks... *walks off whistling*

Ka-pi96 said:

:o someone reported Carl?

Whoever they were, they have some major cojones. In a way, I respect them.

This is the toughest round yet. These are two of my favorites right there, I really should start fixing this contest.

Carl has been doing a wonderful job as a moderator, often bringing another point of view to the discussion. I value his input greatly although he sometimes has little passive aggressive periods He's also very active in the community and knows our users a great deal. Which in turn means he knows how to approach delicate situations effectively.

On the other hand, I consider Rol to be an integral part of the VGC community. I always enjoy reading his threads and of course the response they generate. He's a famous Nintendo poster but for all the right reasons, he knows Ninty isn't perfect and isn't afraid to criticize their moves which is refreshing compared to the "my-choice-company-can-do-no-wrong" attitude we see so often. He's also provide some great insights in the mod thread.

With that, I'll be voting for RolStoppable but I'll be happy with whoever wins the round.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Oooh. Both are mods with strong backgrounds of the site. They are good guys.

Vote: CaRolstoppable2291

axumblade said:

Rol is a mod? :o

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
axumblade said:

Rol is a mod? :o

N...No...ofcourse not...

*slips "bribe" into Ka-Pi's pocket*

Seriously this thread is going to bankrupt me. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I'm gonna go with... Rol

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

rol