By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So what just happened to my account?

aLkaLiNE said:
super6646 said:

Or maybe because he wanted me to look like an idiot? I don't know! I've been gone for a while and have no idea what happened!

It would be far less insulting to our collective intelligence as a Forum and you could prooooobably save yourself some humility if you just owned up and admitted to what you've done.  

Cause I never did it!

Around the Network
super6646 said:

I'm already out of university. Though I was at the public library and posting on vgchartz a couple days back. Still I doubt I left it on, and more than doubt someone actually played around (canada). But if it happened, then well I'm an idiot!

Case solved.

theprof00 said:
This is gold

This is leo-j worthy.

theprof00 said:
Pretty much all the bets you've made have been fine except for the "xb1 will outsell ps4 ww". That one is just terrible.

That bet's already off the table. Anyone who agreed to it is not going to win. Its void...

this seems likely. poor OP got hacked!!!

Around the Network

Whatever people say to you OP, you have provided the best thread of the year so far.

super6646 said:
aLkaLiNE said:

It would be far less insulting to our collective intelligence as a Forum and you could prooooobably save yourself some humility if you just owned up and admitted to what you've done.  

Cause I never did it!

Then why does your personality, style of writing and same grammatical errors reflect on those old betting threads that the supposed "hacker" made?

Almost as if it's the same person behind the avatar. 

Sorry, you made the bets, don't try to get out of them this way!

I just checked the IP of the one who posted the bets and your IP and they match.

badgenome said:
theprof00 said:
This is gold

This is leo-j worthy.

it's about one lady gaga picture short of leo-j. Perhaps selnor?