By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So what just happened to my account?

Maybe you left your account open back at university, and someone else enter and...well, made that bet thread... I guess...

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
super6646 said:

Him! And like I said I never made such a thread! I don't go out of a bet if I'm in it! I always stick to it no matter what! 

So this evil man, made a ton of bets to get you in trouble but then suddenly felt bad about it and tried to back out of them?

Or maybe because he wanted me to look like an idiot? I don't know! I've been gone for a while and have no idea what happened!

RealGamingExpert said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Can't mods look at IPs to see if this is true or not?  Isn't tht how they catch all the alts.

How can it even be true? The whole point of this thread is to get rid of the bets he did...

If he really was hacked, then he would have other problems right now.

His last thread should confirm that this is just a fake.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=198137&page=1#

This

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

Wright said:

Maybe you left your account open back at university, and someone else enter and...well, made that bet thread... I guess...

I'm already out of university. Though I was at the public library and posting on vgchartz a couple days back. Still I doubt I left it on, and more than doubt someone actually played around (canada). But if it happened, then well I'm an idiot!

Around the Network
Barozi said:
RealGamingExpert said:

How can it even be true? The whole point of this thread is to get rid of the bets he did...

If he really was hacked, then he would have other problems right now.

His last thread should confirm that this is just a fake.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=198137&page=1#

This

I don't know? Make me look like an idiot if I can guess, but I don't know what this person did. Anyway its over, I made this thread to clarify everything, lets just move on!

This is gold

super6646 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So this evil man, made a ton of bets to get you in trouble but then suddenly felt bad about it and tried to back out of them?

Or maybe because he wanted me to look like an idiot? I don't know! I've been gone for a while and have no idea what happened!

It would be far less insulting to our collective intelligence as a Forum and you could prooooobably save yourself some humility if you just owned up and admitted to what you've done.  

Yeah...this is kind of sad now.

Pretty much all the bets you've made have been fine except for the "xb1 will outsell ps4 ww". That one is just terrible.