By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X: 3 New Videos! (Never Seen Before) + Pics of Character Customizations! Also MORE OVERWORLD PICS!!!

Seems to greyish most of the time. And I am confused about the map layout. I liked the journey in the last one. This seems more like a hub.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

a lot of the pics aren't showing but those that are look really good

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Guys, we need to talk about this:

Oh this game...

Anyways, my favorite part of this update is the artwork:

Did i just see a boob size changer..... Not only do I want to play this game in Japanese I might play as a woman as well

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

the art does look amazing!

Around the Network
uran10 said:
Did i just see a boob size changer..... Not only do I want to play this game in Japanese I might play as a woman as well

they should have made the female characters move backwards so she faces the player so you can look at those boobs instead of her ass. And also add some jiggle for realism of course

Needs moar boobs. Obviously.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Smeags said:

Oh this game...

This is the only non hentai game probably made that has a boob slider.....

The aliasing doesn't look so bad in these screens and videos (although that might just be because they are slightly blurrier.) I still see some flicker though. Hopefully that means they are tampering with the image quality. Otherwise it is beautiful. And I don't care about the character faces, especially if there is equipment that will cover them.

XanderXT said:
Smeags said:

Oh this game...

This is the only non hentai game probably made that has a boob slider.....

Saints Row, anyone? 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.