By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - January 2015 NPD Thread! Hardware estimates up!

Hiku said:
Kerotan said:

I mean if ps4 wins easily it's gonna win next 10 months handily. 

This NPD will be very interesting. If PS4 wins this month (and it's not super close like a couple of k between them), then that would be the logical conclusion.
In which case I wonder if MS will react again?

Very interesting question.  We might get a 299 xbox in the US before or by E3. Microsoft need this to be close considering Bloodborne and the order are about to hit 

Around the Network

Looking forward to it although ps4 should win and the software might be on the dull side

When Ps4 win January, that will be the biggest Fail in the Xbox History because 349 Dollar.

So late boutty?oh f@ck...

Xenostar said:
Getting on a flight 10 mins before, but ill take a look when i arrive,,,, 8 hours later.

Where are you and where are you going?

Around the Network

Tagged

Hiku said:
Kerotan said:

I mean if ps4 wins easily it's gonna win next 10 months handily. 

This NPD will be very interesting. If PS4 wins this month (and it's not super close like a couple of k between them), then that would be the logical conclusion.
In which case I wonder if MS will react again?

I think MS strategy is clear for now. If Sony wins and even if Sony wins the next 10 months, MS will do nothing to now and just wait till nov-dec in the hope that they can shave off another 500-600k gap. 

only problem though is if Sony drops the price of the PS4 to $299 around then. the only way ms can compete with that is with a sub $200 XB1. 

Moneybags said:
Xenostar said:
Getting on a flight 10 mins before, but ill take a look when i arrive,,,, 8 hours later.

Where are you and where are you going?

US to UK

Kerotan said:

Very interesting question.  We might get a 299 xbox in the US before or by E3. Microsoft need this to be close considering Bloodborne and the order are about to hit 

Is MS even willing to go that far? A $299 XB1 with AC Unity and BF, you're basically paying just a bit more than a last gen console if you consider how much you're paying for the standalone XB1.

I think that 3DS have 0% chance for break 100m this time.
Last year was at 93k, and considering the N3DS, It don't will Be up...
70k/80k is my bet, maybe even ~65k