By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say Something Nice About The Poster Above You!

Mr.Playstation said:
tak13 said:

In the begining the thread was a disaster,all were praising you,they hadn't understood the procedure!LOL

Anyway,estebex is a nice guy because somewhere he said"never underestimate nintendo handhelds"!heeeeeheeheh!

Yeah, I guess so .

OT: Your name reminds me of Jak from Jak and Dexter.

AHAHAHAHHHHAAHAAH!And is this  a nice thing?I wanted to type tas but tak was more well-sounding(Lol,does this word exist?If not,it should!):P

Mr playstation is from a beautiful country!:P

Around the Network
tak13 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

Yeah, I guess so .

OT: Your name reminds me of Jak from Jak and Dexter.

AHAHAHAHHHHAAHAAH!And is this  a nice thing?I wanted to type tas but tak was more well-sounding(Lol,does this word exist?If not,it should!):P

Yes, I also think your nice if that wasn't nice enough . Anyways we should be more careful we are breaking the 1 post/4 hour rule.

Thanks for the edited comment.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:
tak13 said:

Yes, I also think your nice if that wasn't nice enough . Anyways we should be more careful we are breaking the 1 post/4 hour rule.

Oh forgive me mr playstation,I didn't notice that!You didn't see what I added in my previous comment:Mr playstation is from a beautiful country!:P

I'm vanishinggggggggggg.....:P

The user below me is one of the most harmless Nintendo fans around here!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

^ Which is totally true

AZWification is a cool guy because he likes Rare. (the good old one, but he also sees potential in the new Rare)

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

Zisbest is one of the coolest , greatest and most awesome gamers in general. His Shenmue Avatar tells me that

-------------And I don´t need to know more

Yup...RO friggin rocked  

itsFizz has Adam West Batman as an avatar which makes me happy

No.

He says "No" unlike any other person in this forum. Such strength, such determination. I've never seen someone saying "No" like him.

Wright once had 2 profile pics at once. That makes him a pro.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016