By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say Something Nice About The Poster Above You!

Hasn't been mean to me!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Adheres to the forum rules (mostly).

Which reminds me Mr.Playstation, you do as well, right?

"Poster Above You threads, Voting threads, Elimination threads, and the like require moderator approval. If you do not have it, the thread will be locked, and if you are a repeat offender, you will be moderated. Note that an approved thread may still be locked by the Lead Moderators."

OP: I love fireflies.

Dammit..... I read the forum rules and taught that had been deleted with the update. You can lock sorry Conegamer.

I read the Thread creation subtitle not the thread substance subtitle:

1. Thread Creation. Thread titles and content must be descriptive and on topic. Contentless threads and those who break the following rules can and will be locked.
    • Thread Titles:
      • Should not use deceptive hooks to lure people in.
      • Should not be used to pose simple questions.
      • Should use full names rather than abbreviations (StarCraft instead of SC. Star Control 2 instead of SC2. Soul Calibur 3 instead of SC3. SimCity 4 instead of SC4).
      • Should use proper capitalization (no CAPS), grammar, and spelling.
      • Should not include inappropriate language. We don't restrict language usage in posts, but thread titles are a different matter. Also, letter substitution fools nobody, but strings of unpronounceable symbols are acceptable.
    • Thread Content:
      • Threads are only "official" if a moderator says so (to get Moderator approval, you must contact a moderator and they must be the one to approve your idea/title for an "Official" thread).
      • If two threads on a topic are created around the same time, the one with the clearest title and most constructive content will remain open, the other will be locked. Even if the latter was created first.
      • Threads should not be aimed at one user (or moderator) in particular, especially not to call them out or insult them. If you want to talk to a user, send them a wall post, or a Private Message.
      • Posts that are clearly a reply or a response to a thread should be just that, a post. Threads should not be a reply, a response, or a retaliation to another thread. Keep related discussion in the appropriate thread.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:
Conegamer said:
Adheres to the forum rules (mostly).

Which reminds me Mr.Playstation, you do as well, right?

"Poster Above You threads, Voting threads, Elimination threads, and the like require moderator approval. If you do not have it, the thread will be locked, and if you are a repeat offender, you will be moderated. Note that an approved thread may still be locked by the Lead Moderators."

Dammit..... I read the forum rules and taught that had been deleted with the update. You can lock sorry Conegamer.

1. Thread Creation. Thread titles and content must be descriptive and on topic. Contentless threads and those who break the following rules can and will be locked.
    • Thread Titles:
      • Should use full names rather than abbreviations (StarCraft instead of SC. Star Control 2 instead of SC2. Soul Calibur 3 instead of SC3. SimCity 4 instead of SC4).
      • Should not include inappropriate language. We don't restrict language usage in posts, but thread titles are a different matter. Also, letter substitution fools nobody, but strings of unpronounceable symbols are acceptable.
    • Thread Content:
      • Threads are only "official" if a moderator says so (to get Moderator approval, you must contact a moderator and they must be the one to approve your idea/title for an "Official" thread).
      • If two threads on a topic are created around the same time, the one with the clearest title and most constructive content will remain open, the other will be locked. Even if the latter was created first.
      • Threads should not be aimed at one user (or moderator) in particular, especially not to call them out or insult them. If you want to talk to a user, send them a wall post, or a Private Message.
      • Posts that are clearly a reply or a response to a thread should be just that, a post. Threads should not be a reply, a response, or a retaliation to another thread. Keep related discussion in the appropriate thread.

No need to panic. You may keep the thread open; but let's keep the thread so you can only post every 4 hours.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Mr.Playstation said:

• Thread Titles:
    • Thread Content:

No need to panic. You may keep the thread open; but let's keep the thread so you can only post every 4 hours.

a very reasonalbe mod as he shows here.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Smells like lavader and cinnamon!

Around the Network

good avatar? I don't got much. cool sig I guess

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Has a fantastic rear.

He has a really funny reference to the final boss in mgs rising as his signature XD

In the begining the thread was a disaster,all were praising you,they hadn't understood the procedure!LOL

Anyway,estebex is a nice guy because somewhere he said"never underestimate nintendo handhelds"!heeeeeheeheh!

tak13 said:

In the begining the thread was a disaster,all were praising you,they hadn't understood the procedure!LOL

Anyway,estebex is a nice guy because somewhere he said"never underestimate nintendo handhelds"!heeeeeheeheh!

Yeah, I guess so .

OT: Your name reminds me of Jak from Jak and Dexter.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P