Forums - Politics Discussion - Three Muslim students killed at North Carolina campus

badgenome said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Hm. My state is terrible. Almost like Florida.

Don't flatter yourself. There is no North Carolina equivalent to The Adventures of Florida Man.

Yeah, I guess we'll never heard about a Carolina man sleeping with a mammal.

Around the Network

The US media only cares when it's a black male or a little white girl. I have no idea why nothing else matters to them.

NobleTeam360 said:
Soundwave said:

Was the US ever tops in those categories? If they were it was probably by default because other countries hadn't developed then (like China and India are today). But by the 60s/70s Japan was kicking the US' ass in things like math and taking over automobile production, electronics production, etc. etc. 

But y'know if the US wants to be higher in things like Science and Math ... maybe try funding schools more? Like I dunno? Just an idea. 

No, that would be an actual good Idea. Everyone knows the US government is incapable of doing good things

US schools are more funded than most schools. We spend plenty on it, its just not spent wisely due to the federal government, the teachers unions, and the fact that almost the entire education industry is democrats.

gooch_destroyer said:

Yeah, I guess we'll never heard about a Carolina man sleeping with a mammal.

Or "Carolina Man gets world's first penis reduction"...

... because Florida Man beat him to it! Go, Florida Man!

they did report this,because I seen this on the news. So that's just flat out false.Some one wrote that story in the article.

Around the Network

sad news, but damn! why women wear those things in their heads ? I mean don't they have the common sense stop wearing those things cause the situation going on with all muslims right now ? sorry is just my opinion but I think is just sad how some religions brainwashed some people.

People shouldn't be surprised by this, this kinda of people are asking for it to be killed cause the current situation the world is going through.

petroleo said:
sad news, but damn! why women wear those things in their heads ? I mean don't they have the common sense stop wearing those things cause the situation going on with all muslims right now ? sorry is just my opinion but I think is just sad how some religions brainwashed some people.

People shouldn't be surprised by this, this kinda of people are asking for it to be killed cause the current situation the world is going through.

Well, padib no longer has the barmiest post in this thread. Congrats, I guess.

People are outraged because if the shooter was muslim people would be saying "See islam is dangerous" especially with this no go zone rhetoric that has been spewed recently.

If the shooter was black it would be "See black people are thugs, oh but they wont protest about this one".

If the shooter was hispanic it would be "Check his papers, probably an obama voter, close the borders".

But the shooter is white so he gets the benefit of the doubt and he doesn't get called "Thug" "Savage" "Terrorist" "Rag Head". When a black or arabic muslim or hispanic person commits a crime the entire black, arabic muslim or hispanic race has to condemn it and bare the burden of the crime for the rest of their life.

Yet when a white criminal commits a crime, whites never have to condemn it and they never have to carry the burden for the criminals in their race. That is why this situation is getting so much outrage by society because it's hypocritical.

Not all whites are racist
Not all blacks thugs
Not all arabic muslims terrorist
Not all hispanics illegal criminals who are obama voters

RG3Hunna said:

But the shooter is white so he gets the benefit of the doubt and he doesn't get called "Thug" "Savage" "Terrorist" "Rag Head".

What benefit of the doubt is the murderer getting here? He is a fucking murderer by his own admission.

RG3Hunna said:

Yet when a white criminal commits a crime, whites never have to condemn it and they never have to carry the burden for the criminals in their race. That is why this situation is getting so much outrage by society because it's hypocritical.

Not all whites are racist
Not all blacks thugs
Not all arabic muslims terrorist
Not all hispanics illegal criminals who are obama voters

That's kind of bullshit, and you even touched on why. Yes, blacks are stereotyped as thugs, so when a black person does a thuggish thing it "confirms" the stereotype. Whites are stereotyped as racist, so when a white person does something that is even possibly racist thing it "confirms" that stereotype. And here is a perfect example of that: when a white guy kills some Muslims it is assumed that he did so because of racism, and whites once again get lectured on how terribly racist they all are and how good they all have it.

We all have our crosses to bear!

badgenome said:
padib said:

There was nothing in Charlie Hebdo which was of interest to any of us but to stir our anti-islamist emotions, and to top it off it was a fabrication by an occult group to promote Zionism.

This case is much more honest, 3 innocent youths killed and no trace of the murderer. That's news!

This is hands down the battiest thing I've ever read on this forum. 18 people dead, 22 injured, protracted standoffs and hostage situations and manhunts, and it's not of any real interest. (Oh, and by the way, it was all teh conspiracy!)

I'm cray cray, what can I say? :)

I don't remember 18 people dying at the Charlie Hebdo incident.

But we know it was fake. What killer leaves their ID in the truck driven to the scene. Who is Mme. Bougrab? Why was a blank shot used on the arab officer?

Teh many fishy clues.

Tachikoma said:

you mean, the murderer who handed himself in to police the same day?, as stated in the OP?
Also, the coverage for charlie hebdo was more pronounced because the two gunmen had, as well as the initial shootings, shot police and were still at large (where as by the time the reports of this shooting hit the news, the gunman had already handed himself in), the hebdo gunmen still posed a threat to the general public, and was extended further when a hostage situation began, related to the attack, the same week.

Once the hostage situation and the seige to catch the remaining to gunmen was over, it died out in terms of live coverage pretty fast, so comparing the coverage intensity of both, is quite pointless.

If the gunman had shot these three, then a police officer, in the streets of the city, with hundreds watching/recording it, then ran and was right now, still being hunted by police, this would be world breaking news.

I remember reading that and then got confused when I misread badge's post. No biggie we all make reading mistakes given the truckloads of information we're reading every day.

As far as I remember the Charlie Hebdo coverage continued much after the gunmen were caught.