By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Three Muslim students killed at North Carolina campus

People are outraged because if the shooter was muslim people would be saying "See islam is dangerous" especially with this no go zone rhetoric that has been spewed recently.

If the shooter was black it would be "See black people are thugs, oh but they wont protest about this one".

If the shooter was hispanic it would be "Check his papers, probably an obama voter, close the borders".

But the shooter is white so he gets the benefit of the doubt and he doesn't get called "Thug" "Savage" "Terrorist" "Rag Head". When a black or arabic muslim or hispanic person commits a crime the entire black, arabic muslim or hispanic race has to condemn it and bare the burden of the crime for the rest of their life.

Yet when a white criminal commits a crime, whites never have to condemn it and they never have to carry the burden for the criminals in their race. That is why this situation is getting so much outrage by society because it's hypocritical.

Not all whites are racist
Not all blacks thugs
Not all arabic muslims terrorist
Not all hispanics illegal criminals who are obama voters

Around the Network
RG3Hunna said:

But the shooter is white so he gets the benefit of the doubt and he doesn't get called "Thug" "Savage" "Terrorist" "Rag Head".

What benefit of the doubt is the murderer getting here? He is a fucking murderer by his own admission.

RG3Hunna said:

Yet when a white criminal commits a crime, whites never have to condemn it and they never have to carry the burden for the criminals in their race. That is why this situation is getting so much outrage by society because it's hypocritical.

Not all whites are racist
Not all blacks thugs
Not all arabic muslims terrorist
Not all hispanics illegal criminals who are obama voters

That's kind of bullshit, and you even touched on why. Yes, blacks are stereotyped as thugs, so when a black person does a thuggish thing it "confirms" the stereotype. Whites are stereotyped as racist, so when a white person does something that is even possibly racist thing it "confirms" that stereotype. And here is a perfect example of that: when a white guy kills some Muslims it is assumed that he did so because of racism, and whites once again get lectured on how terribly racist they all are and how good they all have it.

We all have our crosses to bear!

padib said:

I'm cray cray, what can I say? :)

I don't remember 18 people dying at the Charlie Hebdo incident.

But we know it was fake. What killer leaves their ID in the truck driven to the scene. Who is Mme. Bougrab? Why was a blank shot used on the arab officer?

Teh many fishy clues.

There were two coordinated attacks: the one on Hebdo, and the one at the Hypercacher.

Discussing the conspiracy theory angle is probably an exercise in futility if you can so casually say, "We know it was fake." I know nothing of the sort, and the videos you've posted here of the guy who laughs too much and always complains that he's being censored even though he's still on Youtube do nothing for me.

So the guy isnt some racist, angry white christian, conservative, but a super militant-atheist, libertarian ?

....the irony is killing me here xD. You guys should check out neogaf forums for some good laughs

padib said:

Because he laughs and complains, what about the points he raises: the blank shot, the duping delight (Martine Bougrab), the license left in the car, the staged parades by the world leaders (camera cues), the purple color code?

C'mon badge, there's more to a youtuber than laughing and complaining about censorship.

Yeah, I guess that was unfair. Therre's also the part where he goes, "This guy getting shot in the head doesn't look exactly like I think it should. That must mean all governments and the global media are in collusion yet again, and nobody can see it but me!"

Around the Network
padib said:

Well it's hard to see it when the full footage is never really being shown on the news (from what I understood). Not that it necessarily should but when few people are provided the evidence it's easier to conceal.

I don't watch a lot of TV news, so I can't say what they've shown. But it was freely available on the 'net on any number of news sites. It's not just a matter of colluding with a handful of major news networks per country anymore, which would still be a massive feat in itself to do that and keep it quiet. You're talking about throwing a blanket of silence over almost the entire planet except for crazy little corners of the internet, which seems... impossible. Even more so when you consider that he thinks this happens not just once or twice, but on a regular basis.

"This Jordanian pilot doesn't act like I would! This burning video is a fake!"

"These people are all crisis actors! The Boston Marathon bombing never happened!"

"This little girl looks too much like her sister! Sandy Hook is a hoax!"

And so forth.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary supporting evidence, and his claims go far beyond merely extraordinary but all he offers is insinuations that something doesn't look right and his stupid laugh.

badgenome said:
padib said:

Well it's hard to see it when the full footage is never really being shown on the news (from what I understood). Not that it necessarily should but when few people are provided the evidence it's easier to conceal.

I don't watch a lot of TV news, so I can't say what they've shown. But it was freely available on the 'net on any number of news sites. It's not just a matter of colluding with a handful of major news networks per country anymore, which would still be a massive feat in itself to do that and keep it quiet. You're talking about throwing a blanket of silence over almost the entire planet except for crazy little corners of the internet, which seems... impossible. Even more so when you consider that he thinks this happens not just once or twice, but on a regular basis.

"This Jordanian pilot doesn't act like I would! This burning video is a fake!"

"This little girl looks too much like her sister! Sandy Hook is a hoax!"

And so forth.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary supporting evidence, and his claims go far beyond merely extraordinary but all he offers is insinuations that something doesn't look right and his stupid laugh.

Plus, I'm not really familiar with a ton of news sites willing to show completely unedited snuff clips.  I mean, there's usually some kind of a legal issue there, isn't there (Just a guess, tried looking up FCC guidelines, but just getting a slew of murder TV shows lol).

mornelithe said:

Plus, I'm not really familiar with a ton of news sites willing to show completely unedited snuff clips.  I mean, there's usually some kind of a legal issue there, isn't there (Just a guess, tried looking up FCC guidelines, but just getting a slew of murder TV shows lol).

On web sites? I first saw it on some news site. Usually they just age gate anything that's controversial or graphic. The FCC doesn't have any say so over it.

You probably wouldn't see it on network news, but cable channels aren't under the FCC's control. They just usually don't show graphic videos because of viewer squeamishness.

padib said:

It's funny because he just spent the past week fighting with other truthers about how the Transasia GE235 crash was not a hoax and was being bashed by truthers.

I don't think he's the type to just call a hoax a hoax. He offers arguments and I think most are valid. The jordanian pilot one especially was compelling.

1) Quick death getting shot trying to escape floor-less cage or burning to death? hmm tough call

2) Hollywood-like mise en scène

3) The occult X at the base of the cage

4) The other hostage videos being shown to be done on a green screen (shadows issue in japanese hostages video).

I didn't watch the Sandy Hook ones to argue them. Hey I'm not saying he's always right but I won't just discard him because he's calling many things a hoax. It's up to me to listen to what he says and make up my mind from there on yeah?

Not sure how these are supposed to prove anything either way. Whoever you think is actually behind these videos, the point is to make them scary and dramatic.

The use of a green screen has been widely acknowledged in mainstream media analysis of the videos for a while now.

padib said:

Then we both agree that these are not real beheadings.

Uh... no. We agree that they are not really outside in the desert somewhere.