By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The reason I haven't been active lately.....

Is because I've broken my leg. This has thrown me into depression, and I don't feel like going to the internet. I've finished all the mainline Resident Evil games again, to give me a thrill, but it didn't work. That isn't the only reason I'm not active though. I feel like I'm being ignored in this site. My last threads averaged 4 pages. So I feel my time is being wasted in this site. I'll still post, but it will be rarely.

Around the Network

"My last threads averaged 4 pages"
That's pretty normal, isn't it?
I don't think anyone here is ignoring you...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
"My last threads averaged 4 pages"
That's pretty normal, isn't it?
I don't think anyone here is ignoring you...

My threads normally dont break 2 pages... guess its deserved when all I do is post news about games that will be lucky to sell 50k ever in the west and thats if they make it here

Ouch, I hope you recover soon.
Also, nobody is ignoring anibody. A lot of threats I made barely passed five replies. XD Just look at this:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=196756&page=1

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

first.. raise your hand if you thought this was a Spurgeonryan thread..

anyway.. it happens.. that time that you feel wasting your time on the chartz.. I only visit the site when at work..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
XanderXT said:
Is because I've broken my leg. This has thrown me into depression, and I don't feel like going to the internet. I've finished all the mainline Resident Evil games again, to give me a thrill, but it didn't work. That isn't the only reason I'm not active though. I feel like I'm being ignored in this site. My last threads averaged 4 pages. So I feel my time is being wasted in this site. I'll still post, but it will be rarely.

You shouldn't let thread post numbers get you down, I mean, we do threads to share info though right? If this makes you feel any better, out of 16 threads I authored, 2 of them got past 2 pages . . . .I think

Edit: Btw get well soon bud.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

If thats all you are depressed about, you will be fine. The leg will heal and it will pass.

I dont think i have made a single thread here. You really cant be getting your atention quota from an internet forum. Even if you get atention, it might not be the kind you'd like (if you atract the trolls for example).

Its a bit of a dryspell time for games at this time of year, but hopefully Revelations 2 can help you. I sugest playing something addicting with strategy to get your mind away from it. An RPG like Persona 4, Suikoden 2, Pokemon or Fire emblem(or an MMO that can socially distract you). Something that has a story that grabs your atention and gameplay that addicts you to get your mind out of other things.
Also, if you have a good friend that will come over it may help with your depression.

The important thing is to take your mind off of the depression. :)

Get well soon!

XanderXT said:

I'm gonna sound really mean, but please don't take it as such.  This thread sounds more like a facebook post than anything else.  You and I are permitted to post what ever we may as long as it's within guideline(of which I have read and forgotten), but there's twitter, there's fb, there's instagram where you can take a photo of your broken leg. 

I'm just sayin', "My girlfriend just broke up with me.  Please like post with more comments." 

: ) Get well soon dude, and cheer up! You'll get better. And you seem like a pretty cool dude.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread