By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Feminist Aborts Baby Because It Was A Boy

This will sound terrible but I hope she keeps having boys, because she should never be allowed by nature to raise a child.

Around the Network

I don't know if she slept with a man to get pregnant but she used a man's fluids to become pregnant.

This shit almost seems fabricated. Unforgivable if this is legit.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

BraLoD said:
sc94597 said:

https://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/

LOL this can't be real!

Nobody can make something like that up. lol 

Leadified said:
That's quite messed up referring to an unborn child as the "curse" because of their sex. I'm pro-choice on the issue of abortion as a whole but sex-selective abortions on a personal moral standpoint I think is going too far.

On the topic of abortion, I disagree with it but understand some people just can't deal with having a baby. I think if someone doesn't want there kid, they should pay a hefty sum of money, have the baby adopted, and the money should go to the adopters.

A lot of couples want to adopt new borns.

fireburn95 said:
Modern day Feminism is no longer about equality. That's what egalitarism is here for.
It's about treating men like scum, like all men are evil because of a few mysoginists.

Same reason why I oppose feminists coming into schools and telling the primary school kids aged 6 that they shouldn't harass women, and treat them equally. Making men feel from an early age that they are criminals, because they are being told not to 'harass' women, but are women being told not to harass men. Shouldn't we harass noone?

#Egalitarianism

You equating this to feminism is beyond ridiculous and toxic. The KKK are self proclaimed Christians, lets have a field day with that no? Or how about the killers who are self proclaimed gamers? We all need to grow up when discussing these topics and stop using these miniscule minorities to base our conversation on. Its no different from using a male rapist as a base for conversation on men and their behaviours. 

Let me just remind myself to never click on another one of the flame baiting threads again.

The source being Unilad says everything really....

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:

A self proclaimed feminist aborted her baby boy because of ‘bad experiences with men’. Teaching her son to grow into a respectful human being must have been too much of a task for her to handle.

The blogger, known as Lena, blogged that she ‘cried when she realised what she was about to curse the world with’ before heading to an abortion clinic and having the foetus removed.

She went on to explain how the thought of bringing another ‘monster’ into the world sent her into mourning in the days leading up to the abortion.

As her pregnancy led into the fifth month, Lana had envisioned giving birth to a baby girl. That’s when the doctor told her she was having a boy. A meltdown ensued.

She said:

I was going to put a poll into the bottom of this article, but I couldn’t bring myself to ask any sort of viable question. Whether you are pro-choice or not, there is nothing that can even begin to justify this.

http://www.unilad.co.uk/articles/self-proclaimed-feminist-aborts-baby-boy/

Dear God, what did i just read? what are people turning into?

I am "pro-choice".

However, the only "monster" involved in any of this bullshit, if it is indeed real and serious, is her.

She deserves to be locked up, simply for being such a mentally disturbed, disgusting person.

I have a lot of friends who are feminist... I'm usually very outspoken in that, while I respect the ideology, I heavily disagree with it, and this is why... Most modern feminists are bunch of self glorified liberals that believe they automatically know what's best for the world and the women in it... This just takes that to a whole new level... There is no justifying this, and she should be allowed to have children..

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

teigaga said:
fireburn95 said:
Modern day Feminism is no longer about equality. That's what egalitarism is here for.
It's about treating men like scum, like all men are evil because of a few mysoginists.

Same reason why I oppose feminists coming into schools and telling the primary school kids aged 6 that they shouldn't harass women, and treat them equally. Making men feel from an early age that they are criminals, because they are being told not to 'harass' women, but are women being told not to harass men. Shouldn't we harass noone?

#Egalitarianism

You equating this to feminism is beyond ridiculous and toxic. The KKK are self proclaimed Christians, lets have a field day with that no? Or how about the killers who are self proclaimed gamers? We all need to grow up when discussing these topics and stop using these miniscule minorities to base our conversation on. Its no different from using a male rapist as a base for conversation on men and their behaviours. 

Let me just remind myself to never click on another one of the flame baiting threads again.

The source being Unilad says everything really....

That's my god given right to an opinion on modern feminism, I didn't at all relate it to my OP story. 

Unilad have posted incorrect news? Well i've known of them to retract some stories, but as far as I can tell they are pretty ethical with their stories, yes their stories revolve around virality, which is why they target big/controversial stories, but they are reliable.

I'm speechless . . . Honestly, some people just shouldn't have kids period.