By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Feminist Aborts Baby Because It Was A Boy

If that's real I'd suggest people stop impregnating her... She's clearly unfit to be a parent to begin with. :p

Around the Network
Mr_No said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Materia-Blade said:

If it's a risk for the mother (too young/old/health issues), she has total right to stop it.

sometimes wonder

is the mom has the rights

why doesnt the baby have any XD

Dunno. Maybe it has to do that the law doesn't recognizes the child as a natural person until he's out of the mother's womb.

just doesnt make sense that yeah the Mom has rights but why dont babies

arent they humans too?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Lawlight said:
Materia-Blade said:

If it's a risk for the mother (too young/old/health issues), she has total right to stop it.

And if it's not a risk?

For unwanted children in general, it should be allowed as early as possible during pregnancy, while it's easier.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Mr_No said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Materia-Blade said:

sometimes wonder

Dunno. Maybe it has to do that the law doesn't recognizes the child as a natural person until he's out of the mother's womb.

arent they humans too?

Everyone has their own idea of when a fetus becomes a true "person", from when it first beats its heart, responds to stimuli, could live outside the womb or when it emerges from the womb. It's not something that's really worth debating online in my experience... Nothing is ever gained and no one changes their mind. :p

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Mr_No said:

arent they humans too?

A bunch of cells don't make a human, and it takes quite a while untill this bunch of cells can be called a baby.

Around the Network
Johnw1104 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

arent they humans too?

Everyone has their own idea of when a fetus becomes a true "person", from when it first beats its heart, responds to stimuli, could live outside the womb or when it emerges from the womb. It's not something that's really worth debating online in my experience... Nothing is ever gained and no one changes their mind. :p

I know everyone has their own opinion of this idea I just question somethings that some people tell me that I dont understand why

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Materia-Blade said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

arent they humans too?

A bunch of cells don't make a human, and it takes quite a while untill this bunch of cells can be called a baby.

eh I say when it has a beating heart/respond to different things

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

I think the boy would have a bad life with such a mother anyway so he got away easy imo.

I can only hope she doesn't reproduce.

http://www.whoisjesus-really.com/

Wii U + PS4 

Consoles>Mobile

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Mr_No said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

sometimes wonder

arent they humans too?

Babies still on gestation are living beings but still attached to the mother by the umbilical cord. The law doesn't consider the baby a natural person until it has been born and the cord has been cut. I think this is why abortion is permitted, because it isn't killing a natural person. I might be wrong there. But I do agree with you. There needs to be some regulations on these kinds of procedure.